20+ Indian troops killed by chinese troops in ladakh LAC border tension

genie

Looks like its over 20 dead indian troops Its so embarrassing and devastating for the Indian army's morale not just an act of extreme deadly aggression on part of the chinese army. And they didnt even use weapons just hand to hand combat with each other using batons, large rocks. I'm guessing the indian troops were either caught by suprise during the night when they were sleeping or they took on a large number of chinese troops that outnumbered them and killed them all.

Now the indian establishment has to respond by killing chinese troops or forever be seen as cowards and weak in front of china by pakistan and rest of the world powers. The loud mouth fools in the indian media establishment are barking that they killed 40+ Chinese troops i very much doubt that unless they can prove their claims.

I remember when Bangladesh troops killed about 20 indian soldiers few years ago in a border skirmish it was one of the most embarrassing events for indian army. Not to mention 83+ indian troops and special commando's (official govt figures but we know there was many more) who got killed when they took on the villager singhs with ww1 and ww2 rifles defending darbar sahib in 1984.

It really would be a clash of the Titans if a full on war takes place! Even the thought is scary

I think some Sikhs would get involved, Sikhs are emotionally attached to that country in some ways despite what its done to us. I think when a people have done so much for a land and sacrificed its young men for it, they remain emotionally attached in some ways ...  

12 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Battered Chinese soldiers    China released the photo 

Pro-Beijing social media accounts recently posted images purporting to show Indian troops battered and bound with rope on the banks of a lake in the disputed region on the Himalayan border

This is the old photo from earlier encounter where both sides had a punch up.

No one has released the fight that happened yesterday where there was deaths of soldiers.

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

It really would be a clash of the Titans if a full on war takes place! Even the thought is scary

I think some Sikhs would get involved, Sikhs are emotionally attached to that country in some ways despite what its done to us. I think when a people have done so much for a land and sacrificed its young men for it, they remain emotionally attached in some ways ...  

bro its fairly obviously they always use the unfortunate sikh slave soldiers to do their bidding when they in trouble. Hope Sikhs in india are wise enough to stay out of the fight and look after their families in punjab and elsewhere. Indian establishment is no friend of the Sikhs they just need to see what they doing to 300 sikh families in utter pardesh.

1 minute ago, genie said:

This is the old photo from earlier encounter where both sides had a punch up.

No one has released the fight that happened yesterday where there was deaths of soldiers.

bro its fairly obviously they always use the unfortunate sikh slave soldiers to do their bidding when they in trouble. Hope Sikhs in india are wise enough to stay out of the fight and look after their families in punjab and elsewhere. Indian establishment is no friend of the Sikhs they just need to see what they doing to 300 sikh families in utter pardesh.

Very true. Those Sikh slaves will stupidly give their lives thinking they are defending 'their' country when the country has committed genocide against their people. Modi doesn't have the guts to take military action and he will be hoping that China will de-escalate and he can use the unverified ANI report than there were 43 Chinese casualties as some  kind of victory. From the looks of it  appears the Indian army got their backsides kicked which is always a good thing for an oppressive army. 

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I want to know what exactly happens in these non-gunfight encounters. Do they literally brawl and punch each other until death? I wonder if the Chinese use kung-fu, and the Indians use kushti?

i think they just start beating the crap out of each other.