20+ Indian troops killed by chinese troops in ladakh LAC border tension

genie

41 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

it is delusional to think GOI ever respected or gave anything to sikhs because of services rendered; they reneged on every promise from day one . Sikh generals who were heroes on those wars were rapidly badmouthed and attempts to discharge with some black marks on their records was made by GOI (just refer to how General Suhbeg Singh ji was treated prior to his joining Sant ji)

You haven't read books and articles I have then.

Yes the indian establishment has always backstabbed and reneged on promises and agreements made with the Sikhs however punjabi suba wasn't just granted out of no where, it is delusional to think the government granting Sikhs their own majority state when they held all the cards. Peaceful protests and agitations can only do so much. When it comes to india going to war with their arch enemies that's when things count.

Either you are with us or them, the enemy, is the mentality they have in what decides matters. That's where the big wins and  concessions are and were made. Not to say the establishment doesn't provide whats demanded without sacrifice of our sikh soldiers in the war effort. They always have clauses or limitations put in as bargaining chips to be used against Sikhs in the future when ever the need arises.

For example lets take the current situation with UP Sikhs and few years back the treatment of Sikhs of Gujarat who had their hard earned farmlands taken off them by the same anti-sikh establishment. I'm sure they used that to leverage against political demands Sikhs made in other area's.

1 hour ago, genie said:

You haven't read books and articles I have then.

Yes the indian establishment has always backstabbed and reneged on promises and agreements made with the Sikhs however punjabi suba wasn't just granted out of no where, it is delusional to think the government granting Sikhs their own majority state when they held all the cards. Peaceful protests and agitations can only do so much. When it comes to india going to war with their arch enemies that's when things count.

Either you are with us or them, the enemy, is the mentality they have in what decides matters. That's where the big wins and  concessions are and were made. Not to say the establishment doesn't provide whats demanded without sacrifice of our sikh soldiers in the war effort. They always have clauses or limitations put in as bargaining chips to be used against Sikhs in the future when ever the need arises.

For example lets take the current situation with UP Sikhs and few years back the treatment of Sikhs of Gujarat who had their hard earned farmlands taken off them by the same anti-sikh establishment. I'm sure they used that to leverage against political demands Sikhs made in other area's.

this current wave of anti sikh laws has nothing to do with anything else but stealing from the trusting docile sikhs ,. Remember they stole land by shrinking punjab to less than 1/6 its original size pre partition. They murdered 200 sikhs in 1955 and imprisoned in the thousands because of demands for punjabi as state language so they didn't wait for taking revenge.

On 6/17/2020 at 9:25 PM, jkvlondon said:

this current wave of anti sikh laws has nothing to do with anything else but stealing from the trusting docile sikhs ,. Remember they stole land by shrinking punjab to less than 1/6 its original size pre partition. They murdered 200 sikhs in 1955 and imprisoned in the thousands because of demands for punjabi as state language so they didn't wait for taking revenge.

Erm, do you actually know any Sikhs? ?

If there's a phrase I'd use to describe us, "trusting and docile" would be WAY down the list.

The SIKH leadership facilitates these crimes against its own people. Yes, label them "not real Sikhs" if you must, but that doesn't change the fact that they ARE Sikhs. 

image.png.9860920f41b9e90cc5b7478eb7b03001.png

Why have such big aspirations ? You're merely one of our branch , nothing more than a skidmark in our great underwear ! 

but we don't say this on your faces, but just juice you well until you're left with nothing.

ALIENS ARE ALSO OUR BRANCH ! where have the aliens come from ? did they drop from sky. They came from us only.

12 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Erm, do you actually know any Sikhs? ?

If there's a phrase I'd use to describe us, "trusting and docile" would be WAY down the list.

The SIKH leadership facilitates these crimes against its own people. Yes, label them "not real Sikhs" if you must, but that doesn't change the fact that they ARE Sikhs. 

I'm talking about older generation, and pacifist  quiet amritdhari sikhs who keep their heads down and just work .

In case you can't read Hindi, the article says that soldier Surender Singh, used his Kirpan to defend himself and other Indian soldiers who were without weapons by attacking the Chinese. Apparently he was badly wounded and regained consciousness after more than 12 hours in hospital.

Those seeking ban on kirpans after the Nihung incident a couple months back should read this.

Screenshot_2020-06-20-16-21-56-886_com.whatsapp~01.jpg