Kaam caused issue at work place

Guest Baksho

When doing simran you get Kaami thoughts coming, I even get violent thoughts! Lol!   but that is normal, if you think about it you are washing away 1000s of years of mehl/filth away, and you come into this world and only end up filling your mind with more mehl. You don't only wash away sins of this life only but all the sins of your previous life, so it's quite normal for many people to have all sorts of random things come into your head. When these things start appearing just continue doing simran and try and focus on waheguru. 

Some people might interpretate these thoughts as temptation. But the sikh perspective is they are all the filth in you mind you are washing away. 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

When doing simran you get Kaami thoughts coming, I even get violent thoughts! Lol!   but that is normal, if you think about it you are washing away 1000s of years of mehl/filth away, and you come into this world and only end up filling your mind with more mehl. You don't only wash away sins of this life only but all the sins of your previous life, so it's quite normal for many people to have all sorts of random things come into your head. When these things start appearing just continue doing simran and try and focus on waheguru. 

Some people might interpretate these thoughts as temptation. But the sikh perspective is they are all the filth in you mind you are washing away. 

I like it.

Guest Baksho

Seeing so much love and support from sangat

I m really looking forward to taking all the suggestions and applying them by heart in my daily life

The thought of applying Want ji's pic on phone was great 

And deep explanation of muladhara chakra

Can some one suggest some tips in addition to gurbani and mool mantar jaap that can help to keep wasting my energy.

I really thank everyone for showing so much love and sharing your valuable feedback