Durga and Kali worshipping nihangs. what the heck is going on ?

Why are there so many profiles on FB of nihangs who worship durga and kali ?

If we're going to be shakti worshippers, then why beat around the bush with identity crisis. why not just accept we're hindus if we're going to worship the same gods and goddesses they do ?

this is frustrating to see fellow sikhs go down this line

Sikhs like these are the ones who would willingly mix Sikhi into larger hinduism by their own hands. Give these growing demography within sikhs a few generations ! 

Let me be clear I am not anti-dasam. I am pro-dasam granth , and I accept entire sri Dasam granth 

but the thing is baanis like Chandi di vaar, chandi Charitr yes they do speak of Shakti , but the difference between hinduism and sikhism is that in hinduism they idolize this concept , whereas in sikhism we shastr-ized it . 

So 'ugra-danti' (fierce toothed) baani despite sounding like they worship a lady goddess are infact speaking of 'fierce toothed' (sharp and pointed) shastars that defend the meek . And most of shakti related baanis in sri Dasam are preparations for a war time mindset, isn't it ?

They are a bunch of fakes. Wannabe nihungs, but are sanatani.

They do wrong arths of Dasam Baani just like missionaries do to support their views.

4 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

it could be used to out-hindu and out-maneuver the hindus. Tell them that khalsa is the true inheritor of sanatan dharm with Guru Nanak Devji as the Yug-Avatar. Tell hindus that they need a solid grounding...ie Gursikhi... to make the next great indic civilizations leap. Drill this in for a few decades and we might have slightly confused hindus who start believing and producing more of their own kind. voila...we've created a wedge in their umbrella-hindu model and taken the crown.

Yazzzz