Durga and Kali worshipping nihangs. what the heck is going on ?

20 minutes ago, jassa said:

ਨਮਸਤ੍ਯੰ ਨਮਸਤ੍ਯੰ ਨਮਸਤ੍ਯੰ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥

Hmm, Shivaji the hindu emperor also bowed in front of precisely "Bhawani" and Bhawani is the goddess of all the maratha hindus. So it means Guru Gobind singh ji and Shivaji are in same plane ? both ardent followers of bhawani . If we have to worship Bhawani , then what's wrong in worshipping an idol representation of the same ? after all, if shastars represent bhawani , then the traditional idol of a goddess holding those shastars, whats wrong in worshipping that ??

Nice to see you quoting my text from other religions and not from Gurbani. We both know the reason.

And as you said you have read vedas and even memories them that is very Nice its very hard to find such people these days in sikh religion. Lets take this debate to next level lets do a voice call on skype I could learn something from you knowledge of vedas and it may turn my life around. My skype is jasdeep108 give me a call lets discuss record and put the recording here. I am online now or you can tell me time you are comfortable with I am to excited to see a sikh with knowledge of sikh dharma and vedas. Lets talk :):)on skype and record it.

9 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

So she's not ang sang of hindus and hindutva movement who worships her ? If and when the hindu nationalistic movement has a fight with sikhs, whom will the durga support ? her hindu followers OR the sikh followers , especially considering hindu followers are far more in numbers 

As mention is the same post. Durga sides dharmi warriors irrespective of their religion.

4 minutes ago, jassa said:

Nice to see you quoting my text from other religions and not from Gurbani. We both know the reason.

I am not quoting from "other" religions. I just gave a context to the atharva veda mantras you had posted. What reason ?

And as you said you have read vedas and even memories them that is very Nice its very hard to find such people these days in sikh religion. Lets take this debate to next level lets do a voice call on skype I could learn something from you knowledge of vedas and it may turn my life around. My skype is jasdeep108 give me a call lets discuss record and put the recording here. I am online now or you can tell me time you are comfortable with I am to excited to see a sikh with knowledge of sikh dharma and vedas. Lets talk :):)on skype and record it.

No offense but that almost sounds like a sweet-coated threat. Or maybe I am just seeing it so LOL. Give me your fb id , we can debate there :) 

7 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Hmm, Shivaji the hindu emperor also bowed in front of precisely "Bhawani" and Bhawani is the goddess of all the maratha hindus. So it means Guru Gobind singh ji and Shivaji are in same plane ? both ardent followers of bhawani . If we have to worship Bhawani , then what's wrong in worshipping an idol representation of the same ? after all, if shastars represent bhawani , then the traditional idol of a goddess holding those shastars, whats wrong in worshipping that ??

As per the same logic Guru Gobind singh jee ate food we also ate food so does that mean we are on the same plane ? Brhamin take bath I also take bath OMG am I a brhamin ? If Guru sahib bowed before Nirgun saroop of bhawani whats wrong in bowing before idol ? Idol is not bhawani its a stone and stone can never be worshiped.

I dont use FB or any social media only on skype. Seriously I am impressed if you possess knowledge of vedas and even memories them and I cant even read Sanskrit properly and without english translation.

Just now, jassa said:

I dont use FB or any social media only on skype. Seriously I am impressed if you possess knowledge of vedas and even memories them and I cant even read Sanskrit properly and without english translation.

I was fascinated by a Purusha sukta video on youtube and memorized it while listening to video and pretty much made it till mid way before dropping interest lol. 

I can read sanskrit well because we read devanagri for atleast 4 yrs from 3rd grade till 10th . But I dont know anything of sanskrit. So I can read sanskrit lipi but not understand it .

The best part I liked about it was it is very monotheistic in its tone :)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...