Real life miracles

Guruguruji

I remember when I was younger my aunty from India visited and stayed at our house and typically she and my mum would have minor but constant fall outs ....it was just so annoying. 

A few years later, she was coming to stay again and obviously i feared that history would repeat itself. So I found a shabad in the sankat mochan saakhi and I only ready the first two lines of it for 40 times for 40 days (I more innocence and sharda then).... My aunty had many more visits after then and her and my mum haven't had any fall outs since with waheguru jis grace. 

This is the power of faith and ardas, I didn't doubt the bani or the outcome and I saw results....  Now a days our minds are so advanced we replace faith with fear and doubt.

6 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Imagine filling your house up with wide variety of beautiful foods. You then go away for 1 month and return to find your kids died of hunger. That’s the condition of 99.9% of Sikhs today.

Our Gurus kept no reservation in giving Khalsa panth everything in inexhaustible quantity via gurbani. Gur sargar ratani parpoore

Experiencing miracles is one thing, but those who attach with Gur-shabad can casually perform miracles too.

Bhai Gariya ji was a Sikh of 5th Guru, he appeared very poor with no shoes and ripped clothes. One day he was walking and a Muslim saint saw him and thought “Guru Arjan Dev Ji hasn’t given him anything. I’ll give him a few ridhia sidhia”. Bhai sahib immediately said “Oi what are you thinking that my Guru didn’t give me anything? Close your eyes!” The saint closed his eyes and bhai sahib said “open them”. He opened them to see the mountains turned into gold, the stones and rocks turned into diamonds. He fell onto Bhai sahibs’s feet and asked how can this be? Bhai sahib said my Guru gave me everything, including hukam to live humbly.

One day Sangat asked Guru Arjan Dev Ji that a Mata Ji comes each day to do seva at Harmandir Sahib. We don’t see where she comes from or where she goes, she just appears and disappears. She also does a weird thing where she raises her arm up and pushes it forward. Guru Ji said tomorrow bring her to me.

Next day when presented to Guru Ji, they asked Mata Ji where she lives. She said “my lord, I live in Kabul”. Guru Ji said how do you come here? She replied “first I perform my daily duties. I feed my husband and baby, I do the household chores, then I sit down and do dhiyaan of your beautiful house Sri Harmandir Sahib. Using power of surat I arrive here to serve you my lord”. Guru Sahib said tell us about the arm movement too. She said “my lord I also keep dhiyaan on my baby. When he cries, I rock the cot from here”

Wow thanks for these saakhis. I've been searching for stories of prayers being answered online and the internet was full of Christian stories (it made me realise why people turn to Christianity during difficult times).

Guru sahib has answered so many ardasa but we've never shared this experiences.  I read in bhai ragbir Singh bir's book that we sometimes perceive God as a strict angry person, who wants us to suffer for our past actions, or a God who is detached from us and is helpless due to our karma. It really made me think

Whereas in actual fact guru sahib is ready to give us everything, he is loving, forgiving;

-guru gobind Singh ji maharaj sacrificed his 4 sons and protected the khalsa,

-Guru nanak dev ji visited the worst paapis ever, the people that had no chance I.e. sajjan thug, noor shah magician, kauda rakash....

-guru arjan dev ji sat on a hot plate himself and gave us sukhmani sahib 

- Guru Harkrishan sahib ji sacrificed their life for us and took away our pain .... Shri harkrishan dhaiye jis dite sab dukh jaye. 

- Guru teghbhadur jis bani is full of examples of how you will be left alone nobody will stand by you but I don't know why we never hear/forget the part where guru sahib says that if u ask guru sahib for help and support he can make the impossible possible.  .... Bal chutkeo badan pare kichu na hoth upaye kaho nanak ab oath har gajj jyu hoth shahye, bal hoya bandan chute sab kich hoth opaye, nanak sab kich tumare haath me tum hi hoth sahye. 

Yes it is important to accept God's bhana but at the same time guru sahib says 'nirbhau hoye bhajo bhagwaan' ... if you're really stuck in life without fear of judgement or punishment etc run to God and he will help you. 

Yes accepting bhana is hard but what is harder is having faith during hard times and trusting that your prayers have been heard, remembering 'Jo mange takur apne te soee soee deve'... choosing faith over fear

• 4 months later...
On 6/19/2020 at 1:36 PM, Guruguruji said:

I remember when I was younger my aunty from India visited and stayed at our house and typically she and my mum would have minor but constant fall outs ....it was just so annoying. 

A few years later, she was coming to stay again and obviously i feared that history would repeat itself. So I found a shabad in the sankat mochan saakhi and I only ready the first two lines of it for 40 times for 40 days (I more innocence and sharda then).... My aunty had many more visits after then and her and my mum haven't had any fall outs since with waheguru jis grace. 

This is the power of faith and ardas, I didn't doubt the bani or the outcome and I saw results....  Now a days our minds are so advanced we replace faith with fear and doubt.

Such a beautiful experience.. thanks for sharing..

When I was young, I used to read Sukhmani Sahib.. My mom used to tell me..Sukhmani Sahib is the key to all Sukhs.. and I had full faith in it..I used to do it for my studies... I was and I am little selfish , always asking somthing for these materialstic life but I can only ask  my Wahgeuru for these things...

One day, my Nana ji got really sick and was admitted in the hospital, ICU.. He had a heart attack.... We got a call from my Mama ji and we were really upset.. My mom was crying but at that moment, I left from there and went to my room to do Sukhmani Sahib.

I was scared too but I finished my Sukhmani Sahib Paath. Rigth after that, I went to see my mom, Mom was happy and told me that Nana ji was doing much better and spoke with mom on the phone as well...

Next day, we went to see Nana ji, he was doing good..few days later, we went out with Nana ji to some market, Gurudwara and had good time.. Waheguru dee mehar naal  :)

Tumhey Chod koi aur na Dhyaouu..Jo bar chaou so tum tey Paouu... sorry for the spelling mistakes Sangat Ji...

Waheguru