Pakistani wants to marry Sikh girl covert her to Islam

Kau89r8

51 minutes ago, puzzled said:

If that's the face  they use as the honey trap/bait  then the punjabi females that fall for it dont exactly have very high standards do they! 

Honestly i the UK Pakistanis are descendants of the mughals...

15 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

This bears some relevance to this topic, it's worth a listen, it's a Singh from back in the day (Shere Punjab era)

Ya he does raise valid points...

@puzzled there are Muslim girls going out with Sikh boys ..right

badla for badla...eye for eye lol

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

This bears some relevance to this topic, it's worth a listen, it's a Singh from back in the day (Shere Punjab era)

This is true, iv always said on here just becoz some female is dating a non punjabi does not mean its grooming! Its pathetic!   You can date whoever you like its your choice, but older punjabis are finding this hard to get their heads around.

You cant just accuse every bloke of grooming!   

How in earth do you groom a grown woman in her 20s anyway! 

On 6/18/2020 at 1:12 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

No, live amongst Hindus and then Muslims in the UK. The Hindus are not outright aggressive like muslims.

ever spoken about sikh issues in the news ? the fangs soon come out ... they are the same scum just the pakistanis are those whoancestors  chose life as a muslim over death as a hindu/sikh (so disturbed when I  met a sandhu musla at work as a teen). Be logical they both want our goods, land, and female children

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

What we are currently seeing is filtering, cultural sikhs are being filtered out of the community  either through converting, dating or becoming atheists. This is gd! All the non loyal "sikhs" are  being filtered out, it's like a clearance, and we are gnna see a lot more of this happening in the coming years. 

Cultural sikhs and most mona peoples link to sikhi is the punjabi identity, which is also fast disappearing, once it disappears these people will have no link to sikhi, what we will be left with is actual practing and loyal sikhs. 

Apostasy is growing very fast in the west among young people in every religion!

I completely agree with you. Its actually good that non practicing "sikhs" just call themselves non Sikhs or get filtered out. They are misrepresenting sikhi and distorting Sikh religion to suit their selfish needs and cheap lifestyles. Am literally tired of seeing "kaurs" posting pics on insta almost naked and showing their breast. Its really disgusting to see them type "proud to be sikh". I follow "Sikh youth UK" on insta and there was 1 kaur typing "parnaam shaheeda nuu" on Sant bhindrewala ji's post and in her profile, almost all her pics were wearing bikinis showing everything! Will our shaheeds feel proud to see their daughters half naked? I would be happy if these type of women simply call themselves atheist and don't poke their nose on gurbaani posts and sikh related matters. I equally hate toxic punjabi men like sunny hundal. Only loyal and true sikhs should represent sikhi and khalsa fauj.

51 minutes ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

I completely agree with you. Its actually good that non practicing "sikhs" just call themselves non Sikhs or get filtered out. They are misrepresenting sikhi and distorting Sikh religion to suit their selfish needs and cheap lifestyles. Am literally tired of seeing "kaurs" posting pics on insta almost naked and showing their breast. Its really disgusting to see them type "proud to be sikh". I follow "Sikh youth UK" on insta and there was 1 kaur typing "parnaam shaheeda nuu" on Sant bhindrewala ji's post and in her profile, almost all her pics were wearing bikinis showing everything! Will our shaheeds feel proud to see their daughters half naked? I would be happy if these type of women simply call themselves atheist and don't poke their nose on gurbaani posts and sikh related matters. I equally hate toxic punjabi men like sunny hundal. Only loyal and true sikhs should represent sikhi and khalsa fauj.

On twitter...they'll post pic of Sant Ji, then few tweets later bottles of alcohol, shisha, half naked or pretty much all naked....both munde and kuriye....all for clout

Sunny hundal isn't a Sikh...he's an atheist and married to catholic women who promised in church they'll raise kids catholic... but uses Sikhi for flop career

this one had her twitter handle #neverforget1984 

image.png.7992ee84507f7101f4d05bbae742ffdd.png

2 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

On twitter...they'll post pic of Sant Ji, then few tweets later bottles of alcohol, shisha, half naked or pretty much all naked....both munde and kuriye....all for clout

Sunny hundal isn't a Sikh...he's an atheist and married to catholic women who promised in church they'll raise kids catholic... but uses Sikhi for flop career

this one had her twitter handle #neverforget1984 

image.png.7992ee84507f7101f4d05bbae742ffdd.png

????? 

You actually posted that on here  ???

That's halirious.