Evil Ranveet Bittu latest mouthpiece on 'Khalistan' and Punjabi Singers

Kau89r8

40 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

He is grandson of that Dusht. I think with his anti Sikh stands over the years he's positioning himself to become the eventual head of Punjab Congress by showing Punjabi Hindus his anti Sikh credentials.

The only reason the current leader Captain does Anti Sikh things is to shore up support from Punjabi Hindus while the Sikh vote was split in the last elections between AAP and SAD the Hindus in Punjab unitedly voted for Congress. 

i hate that capitan aloo so much..and his <banned word filter activated> bittu...i dont think apne will ever vote for him in majority ..but hindus might..either way the ones diaspora will never support him..thankfully we raising awarness of 84 this year was success and we will cont...

Hate Badal fam too but rather have them then <banned word filter activated> bittu and capitan aloo..i was really happy that navjot never won...he praised kps gill called him saint...either way bjp or congress or anybody else..they will always be anti Sikh

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Ooh ok   that's what it was all about   

not not Hard Kaur...she is Pro Khalistani...but the Pro Pakistani Khalistani...with Pannu and SFJ..

Once she tweeted go and suck some pakistani c### because they'd asked her not to be pro Pakistani for support of Khalistan...go on her IG..

This Kaur B

Kaur B (Punjabi Singer) Wiki, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Biography ...

https://www.instagram.com/kaurbmusic/?hl=en

14 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

not not Hard Kaur...she is Pro Khalistani...but the Pro Pakistani Khalistani...with Pannu and SFJ..

Once she tweeted go and suck some pakistani c### because they'd asked her not to be pro Pakistani for support of Khalistan...go on her IG..

This Kaur B

Kaur B (Punjabi Singer) Wiki, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Biography ...

https://www.instagram.com/kaurbmusic/?hl=en

Ooh ok   I got confused   yh I know kaur B

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

What happened with hard kaur?  Was there a incident between her and hindus? What happened?  And then she made some khalistani and sikh cause videos which took me by surprise. 

Then hindus started calling her traitor and khalistani etc    

She went a little ballistic on social media a while back, speaking about the Bollywood Illuminati and then she went full tin hat conspiracy theory bonkers before she stopped posting on social media, i think she has issues (and that's putting it lightly).

38 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

She went a little ballistic on social media a while back, speaking about the Bollywood Illuminati and then she went full tin hat conspiracy theory bonkers before she stopped posting on social media, i think she has issues (and that's putting it lightly).

oo isit   coz hindus were really hating on her, calling her khalistani and derogatory hindi/punjabi words.

Yh she has serious issues   iv seen some of her drunk bollywood interviews!  shes a auntie now but behaves half her age! 

I remember watching the brit asia awards on tv and she came onto the stage drunk! and she said "im in bollywood now are you proud of me" and not a single person from the audience replied! and then she was like "well you should be" 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

What happened with hard kaur?  Was there a incident between her and hindus? What happened?  And then she made some khalistani and sikh cause videos which took me by surprise. 

Then hindus started calling her traitor and khalistani etc    

She was born in India and was there during the 1980’s.  She has seen first hand what happened during that that era. These things stay with survivors forever and lie dormant until a new wave or movement emerges.  You can probably say the timing for Sikhs for Justice and Hardcores awakening was just right as it is for many people who are now asking for Khalistan.