Dreams mean anything?

puzzled

5 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

Yes dreams can mean stuff especially in the starting stages of naam abhiyaas. But I think the dreams your mum had were something else.

There’s very subtle energies all around. Good and bad. If you are weak spiritually bad energy can affect you. It can cause bad dreams.

Kirtan sohila is very powerful, even the Earth’s magnetic field adjusts in your favour to keep negative energy away. 

The marayda is to do panj ishnana (wash hands, feet & face), then read the 4 rakhia shabad & kirtan sohila and salok pavan guru paani pita. Yes we should read it facing pillow. Finish by asking god “twadhi kirpa de nal raat sukha de raaje banke paiteet kar sakihe” ~ with your blessings can we pass the night as kings of happiness 

A Singh with dib dristhe once said Guru Nanak Sahib Ji is in front of you when you read kirtan sohila, that’s why we face the pillow. The whole night your head is on Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s lap. 

Encourage your mum to read kirtan sohila in her bedroom

Thanks you Bro   i'll do panj ishnana from now on   and tell my mum to read it in her room. 

On 6/20/2020 at 6:40 PM, puzzled said:

What are dreams? Do they mean much or are they beyond out understanding?  My mum had a dream about me and she was telling my dad and I heard it all. She dreamed about me being a little boy playing in the garden and then she saw two black snakes slithering towards me but I dont see them, they try biting me twice but miss and then my mum comes running towards me and picks me up. She was telling my dad.  I'm guessing something bad was gnna happen but for whatever reason it didnt happen? 

In the past my mum and other people I know have had dreams which seemed very real. 

We used to have this old irish lady live nxt door to us and she passed away, a few months later my mum dreamed about her and she was sitting in a very cold place and the lady says to my mum that shes in a very cold place and her body is in pain and she needs something to warm her up. My mum said it was so real that it didnt even feel like a dream.

Every week my mum buys tea bags, milk and sugar and leaves it in the langar hall at the gurdwara, one week she forgot to do that. Our family friend who lives down the road said she had a dream where my mums mother, my nani, was looking through our kitchen draws and she said i can't find the tea bags I'm not sure where shes put them this week!  My mums friend then told my mum and my mum remembered she completely forgot to buy chaa for the langar hall! 

My dads had a dream about about his dead brother, he was running around in our pind at night and it was raining, he couldn't find any shelter and stood under a tree, he then tells my dad that he has no shelter anywhere so hes gnna sit under a tree! He like directly told my dad. My dad was telling us this the nxt day.

I mean some of this is some crazy stuff! 

It’s not crazy. The Universe is all interconnected, we are One. Nothing is a coincidence, 

I have had some dream experiences which were really strange.

When I was 17 yr old , in my junior college, I had already enrolled for coaching classes a few kilometers away from my home , and used to travel by bus and there was just one numbered bus that traveled to the destination . And my classes used to be in morning , so gotta wake up early like 6 am. So just before the alarm went off , I saw myself in the drearm standing on the footpath to cross the road and the numbered bus came , and since the bus stop was still a few meters away i would have to run to catch the bus . 

Strangely after I left home early in morning  I was in same place on footpath and the same numbered bus went in front of me , in EXACTLY same way as in my dream lol . I did manage to catch it though

Then one more strange dream (and this is slightly scary) was when my wife was pregnant with our now son , she was in the 16th week or so and I had a dream of coming back home from office , the road was kind of desolate , and the overcast in sky was greyish dull, as if some horror movie and I see this small (4-5 yr old something) quiet boy all alone and I ask him "Where do you live? where's your mom ?" . Strangely his face was covered with slight hair (like newborns have) and he was very quiet but said he lived where i live in real life . So I said I live there too, so come with me. 

And when i checked online I realized a fetuses body start covering in hair  at around the same week my wife was in and now my son's face eerily enough ?  resembles the face I saw of that boy which would mean that was my 4 yr old son who visited me in dream , although now he's just 4 months old. strangely he never answered the question "where's your mom?"

I used to dream about dead people a lot when i was a teenager, like you know how in India they carry the body on their shoulders wrapped in white sheets. I also used to have this weird dream of carrying a baby and then i drop it! 

I really don't dream anymore ... 

Does any1 have that thing where you are between that sleep/awake stage and when your just about to sleep   you feel like your about to fall and you wake up in shock and open your arms!   that happens to me a lot, in fact every other day!   is it because of tiredness? etc  you literally feel like your about to fall and wake up in shock and stick your arms out like your falling/trying to hold on.  i actually hate it! it happens so often.