Singh375

On 6/21/2020 at 7:40 AM, Singh375 said:

A poet lived in the countryside where it would often flood. He was standing outside his house waiting for a dear friend to arrive. It was raining and the poet composed a few lines to express his feelings. He wrote:

Heh baarash, itnaa na barash ki voh aah nah sakhe. Lekan jado aaje, heh baarash, zaraa tam’ke barash ki voh jaah nah sakhe.

~ oh rain, don’t rain so hard that my friend can’t arrive. But when he arrives, oh rain, rain so damn hard that he can’t leave

The poet was also a bhagat. His dhiyaan went into God and he realised there’s another type of rain - rain of good and bad karams. So he writes the lines again from a bhagati perspective:

Heh mere maare karamaa di baarash, itnaa na barash ki parmatma di yaad aah nah sakhe. Lekan jado aaje, heh mere chan’ge karamaa di baarash, zaraa tam’ke barash ki voh jaah nah sakhe.

~ oh rain of my bad karams, don’t rain upon me so hard that god’s name can’t arrive (into my mind). But when God’s name does arrive, oh my good karams, rain upon me so damn hard that God’s name can’t leave (my mind)

We all have a huge pile of bad karams. But because of a few good karams we found true Satguru Ji in this life.

So as we start a new week, no matter what’s happening in your life, you’ve got every reason to be filled with happiness because you found the True Guru.

ਅਨੰਦੁ ਭਇਆ ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਏ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਮੈ ਪਾਇਆ ॥
Anandh Bhaeiaa Maeree Maaeae Sathiguroo Mai Paaeiaa ||

Lovely. 

In the midst of negative Karams, we can practice Truth and the light shines forth. It’s Kalyug atm and an all out strike against maya is needed, the more detachment and truth practice, the more light.