Disgusting SICK 5 USA Punjabi Men arrested for Child sex abuse

Kau89r8

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Have you read their comments underneath YouTube videos when they AREN'T trying to be creepy and complimentary? Even then, it comes across as weird, lmao.

It's stuff like, "Ma'am, I request that you know you're beautiful and kind, and we love you in India! ;)"

They always end with that creepy wink-smile emoticon. I die of second-hand embarrassment.

It creates a lot of unrealistic expectations. 

If you ever seen the attention that white women receive in India, you will realise the internet has for the first time in history has given access to communicate with white women for millions of thirsty Indian men.

In India there is more visibility of far more attractive women than what they are used to.

Kareena Kapoor does not cut it for them anymore.

There are cases here in the UK, I've noticed it's usually in the Afghan Sikh communities.

Maybe it's more widespread in North America

Most UK Sikhs who came over from India in the 1960s - 90s were already married or came to get married. They were much more family oriented. Not a bunch of illegal immigrants or fake students, hanging around and going through life aimlessly with similar people. That is what a lot of Sikh immigration in the last 20 years has been like.

38 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Have you read their comments underneath YouTube videos when they AREN'T trying to be creepy and complimentary? Even then, it comes across as weird, lmao.

It's stuff like, "Ma'am, I request that you know you're beautiful and kind, and we love you in India! ;)"

They always end with that creepy wink-smile emoticon. I die of second-hand embarrassment.

Yh they are really creepy! It's really cringe reading some of those! 

44 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

mobile has ruined the society.

6 months back my school mate caught his grandfather watching sunny Leone sex scene on mobile lol

It really has corrupt society there. They use FB to hookup with each other. My cousin brother in India has a network of girls that he has relations with, these girls also have relations with other guys. It's like a network! 

40 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

My cousin sisters used to get men posting msgs saying "do you want to friendship with me" 

13 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

There are cases here in the UK, I've noticed it's usually in the Afghan Sikh communities

Iv noticed that aswell   afghan sikhs culturally are similar to muslims in many ways. They also are part of the muslim drug circuit in the UK.

But you get told off for mentioning this on here,  certain users get triggered. 

I think one of the problems with India is the media/entertainment industry. The entertainment industry in India is very sexualised, women stripping, s3x scenes etc   but in reality Indian society is very conservative. It's like a conflict. So these men are flocking into the cinemas or watching sexualized videos when in reality they live in a conservative society. So it's no surprise they are all perverts and deprived. 

Here in the west we live in a very sexually liberated society, people date etc so the media/tv shows are no different to the society.

That is not the case in India. 

29 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yh they are really creepy! It's really cringe reading some of those! 

I was watching an Indian cooking video a while back (trying to learn how to make butter paneer, lol), and the cook was a decent looking youngish Indian woman. I swear, every second comment was from an Indian guy saying things like, "Come to my house and cook for me... at night...." or some 5hit like that, lmao. Good grief.

53 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

There are cases here in the UK, I've noticed it's usually in the Afghan Sikh communities.

Maybe it's more widespread in North America

Most UK Sikhs who came over from India in the 1960s - 90s were already married or came to get married. They were much more family oriented. Not a bunch of illegal immigrants or fake students, hanging around and going through life aimlessly with similar people. That is what a lot of Sikh immigration in the last 20 years has been like.

This is SHAMEFUL!!! 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I was watching an Indian cooking video a while back (trying to learn how to make butter paneer, lol), and the cook was a decent looking youngish Indian woman. I swear, every second comment was from an Indian guy saying things like, "Come to my house and cook for me... at night...." or some 5hit like that, lmao. Good grief.

One thing though but you dnt see many punjabis leaving those type of comments, or even many pakis,  its mainly users with hindu names and judging by their pictures their from other parts of India.