‘False flag’ events

Premi5

This last weekend in the Uk, in Reading which is not far from London there were 3 people killed by someone originally from Libya who has ‘-allah’ at the end of his name.

one of the dead is an American. The other one looks like he could have been gay

It looks well staged to me to maximise public outcry .

Could I be right? 

They were radical muslims who do what they do best. Iv been reading 100s of times, it's always very busy, the Oracle shopping centre close at like 8pm. The high street is always busy. 

The government in this country is clueless, it just doesnt know how to deal with these people. 

39 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Pakistan PM Imran Khan just called Osama Bin Laden a Shaheed in parliament! Check the news out. He only said what a big % of muslims feel and believe deep down. 

"Elite" Muslims in positions of power and authority know Bin Laden was a scapegoat. They push the "shaheed" narrative to keep the masses somewhat united and rallying against their enemies. I also don't believe he was Hitler 2.0. I think it was more way more complex than that.

29 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

"Elite" Muslims in positions of power and authority know Bin Laden was a scapegoat. They push the "shaheed" narrative to keep the masses somewhat united and rallying against their enemies. I also don't believe he was Hitler 2.0. I think it was more way more complex than that.

i watched this documentary about Imran Khan and the blasphemy law, and to become PM he knew he had to get the radical Mullahs on his side and please them, he actually supports the blasphemy law and it helped him get the mullahs on his side, interestingly once he did become PM he arrested some of the very Mullahs that supported him! but shortly released them. Its things like this that demonstrate how Islam is used to keep the masses in line and for political gain, it all works hand in hand. BJP seem to be using similar tactics. 

Why he allowed the kartarpur corridor is confusing though, i can imagine it drove the mullahs up the wall, and modi had to accept the corridor and go ahead with it to keep face, maybe it was imrans way of sticking 2 fingers up at modi! lol      either way Sikh interests and feelings are definitely not in both the countries interests, so the corridor is something else.  

17 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Why he allowed the kartarpur corridor is confusing though, i can imagine it drove the mullahs up the wall, and modi had to accept the corridor and go ahead with it to keep face, maybe it was imrans way of sticking 2 fingers up at modi! lol      either way Sikh interests and feelings are definitely not in both the countries interests, so the corridor is something else.  

To annoy India by making Indian Sikhs think, "Why does Pakistan prioritise our religious interests whereas India, which is supposedly our natural "home", treat us as an afterthought?" It forcibly widens an already gaping chasm between India and its Sikhs. There's no genuine affection for Sikhs or respect for our religion in the Pakistani establishment. It's a geo-political chess move on the part of Pakistan, and we are the pawns. Subsequently, India is now burdened with a significant part of the Sikh population that now views Pakistan with cordiality due to the Kartarpur corridor situation. 

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

To annoy India by making Indian Sikhs think, "Why does Pakistan prioritise our religious interests whereas India, which is supposedly our natural "home", treat us as an afterthought?" It forcibly widens an already gaping chasm between India and its Sikhs. There's no genuine affection for Sikhs or respect for our religion in the Pakistani establishment. It's a geo-political chess move on the part of Pakistan, and we are the pawns. Subsequently, India is now burdened with a significant part of the Sikh population that now views Pakistan with cordiality due to the Kartarpur corridor situation. 

I guess it also gave Pakistan and Imran that much needed fake secular image in the Media.

Punjab churning out Sikh/Muslim friendship videos doesn't help either, just creates more delusions in the heads of the simple minded. 

26 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

but what was the end result ? it ended up benefiting us isn't it , by opening the gates for us to have a darshan of our asthan.

When two enemies vie for you , then its your talent and skills about how to leverage the situation for your benefit. There's a lot that sikhs can do , unfortunately our religious moral ethics bind our hands. We could and should have otherwise been 2 steps ahead of others in these games, much like the jews , and could have invaded ourselves discreetly in many places arousing minimal suspicion while doing so