Help with a trouble maker

Guest A Stanikzai

Guest A Stanikzai

Dear members of Sikh Sangat,

My name is Abdul Stanikzai I have immense respect for Sikhs and I have had the pleasure to know many and work with them through charitable organisations throughout Afghanistan may I first send my condolences to the martyrs of the Kabul Gurdwara attack we are blighted by this vicious terrorism for many decades. I have recently come across a Sikh gentle by the name of Rajinder Singh Tattal who often goes to Speakers Corner Hyde Park recently his youtube channel called: Raj Speakers Corner has posted a very hateful video in which he attacks Afghans because he had an argument with an Afghan individual online he then proceeds to insult an entire nation and people please check this link: https://streamable.com/3lwyy5

He is stirring up allot of ethnic tensions amongst Sikhs online and Muslims and has been for a few years but now it seems he wishes to antagonise Muslims and Afghans so we attack Sikhs online its created allot of issues as rival channels are now posting Anti Sikh material in retaliation because of Rajinders provocative videos. He has since deleted the video last night but I was sent a recording of it I do hope if anyone knows Rajinder personally they maybe able to tell him to tone down his rhetoric a bit. Thank you for reading this and allowing me to post this.