When Giani pinderpal Singh ji doubted Sant isher Singh ji

Guruguruji

45 minutes ago, puzzled said:

During Sant jis time it was mainly rural Sikhs that followed him, his language, the way he spoke etc  So even now i doubt urban Sikhs can relate or feel the need to follow him. 

Amritsar city sikhs all followed him.

Rural sikhs followed him because he was fighting for their rights - natural resources

City Sikhs who met him, all believed him. 

Highly educated and from elite circle General Shubeg Singh believed and followed him.

Whoever met him, followed him except gardars like Akali Dal and SGPC

9 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

No offense , and I say this with a fear of repurcussions of slandering a saint as outlined in 13th astapadi of sukhmani sahib,

how do you know whether Sant Jarnail Singh ji (yes I give him benefit of doubt, with a pinch of salt) were a noble person, and not greedy of power ?

the events of 1984 are an entire mess. 

because as Brar admits in his book, they tried to bribe him with relocation to any country on the planet with full family , and 1 arab dollars  if he would only leave the Harmandir Sahib complex  to the army whilst the siege was on but he refused and this had the effect on the officers who delivered the message to switch sides and to fight alongside Sant ji .

7 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I lived in Delhi for some years and observed that lots of  urban Sikhs dont like Sant Bhindranwale ji.

I feel that no. of people from rural based Sikhs who dislike Sant ji are much less compared to no. of people among urban based sikhs who dislike Sant ji.

because those urban sikhs did not go through pain of 1984 like rural punjabis or poor sikhs in Tilak Vihar , they carried on going to parties held by their milgoba families and social groups to protect their positions , even Khuswant Singh, Zail Singh thought that they would immune. The urbanites are spineless and will scramble to save their temporary wealth/position much like the hindu folk they ape.

4 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Sant ji told Delhi Sikhs to get armed.

why they dint listen to Sant ji?

the ones who did survived intact the others who ignored him  suffered. He forever warned sikhs not to trust the police and establishment but Delhi sikhs even forgot that and handed over what weapons they did have to police and then police sent in the murder squads.

They were killed by the fear of being seen as noncompliant... over being true to themselves and their Guru ji

8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Sikhs who have family members who've served in the Indian armed forces also tend to be quite hostile towards such figures. I think they see them as traitors and troublemakers. I'm familiar with a few of these families, and they tend to be rather wary of overly religious people, too. Their loyalty to their country, a belief that's instilled in them during their training, seems to supercede any religious affiliations when religious matters overlap political and national issues. It's quite an interesting thing to observe. 

Yes true , there's also a liberal Muslim types of such ppl in India or so I heard, the ones who work for GoI. Muslims call them "sarkari musalman" lol. 

The sarkari Sikhs will almost always come to a point when their children stop following sikhi , sons start cutting hair and keeping hindu like names , and girls too marry some hindu guy rather than saabat surat Sikh . In this way, sikhi usually ends in their families. This is esp true for bucchad sarkari Sikhs who go against their own community, for instance kps gill and brar.

Edit --

Ranvijay Singh of Roadies show is one such guy I think. His male lineage since 6 gens served in indian army . But now he shifted to uk permanently with his Punjabi hindu wife and was one day trashing someone online for defense budget of Indian army so low and other sloth in working system. I giggled. 

10 hours ago, puzzled said:

So even now i doubt urban Sikhs can relate or feel the need to follow him. 

Wht i have noticed abt the urban indian sikhs is that deep down they know that khalistan is the only solution (many of them think likewise) but they dont want to have fight with the govt for khalistan. They are like if it ever becomes a reality its good or its okay. While our people from the pinds are more fearless as they have seen the effects of woodrose and bluestar. also many urban sikhs are focussed upon earning money than focussing upon the issues of panth

Why is it that most people criticizing Indian urban Sikhs are the ones that don't even live in India? You won't have to face the consequences so it's easy for you to say all this stuff sitting on the other side of the globe, living a decent life.

Things are not much better in rural Punjab either btw. Most of the Sikh youth cuts hair, assumes English sounding names and dreams of abandoning Punjab instead of improving it. Their lineages too, may some day criticise native Indian Sikhs instead of contributing positively to the cause. You can't just point out the shortcomings. Solutions are what we should be focusing on instead of pointing fingers amount ourselves.