is this dialogue a sign of weakness and fear?

6 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

settle with your family outside punjab ? then I will see you change above statements soon lol ! 

So what you are saying is essentially what Proactive ji said earlier that Sikhs settled within India outside of Punjab are hostages who cannot agree to Khalistan or else they will face the wrath of the Hindus. 

5 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Yeah. People would call them terrorists and all that. There isn't any real Sikh parchar going on in the region, and people just follow what past generations followed. You got Sikhs praying at Mandirs, got idols where they do paath. Go to Sufi Mosques, make pilgrimages to Baba Balak Naths place in the mountains. Everything is mixed up down there. A lot of Naamdharis, Ravidassias, and Hindus.

Thats why I dont feel like going to punjab now. Turbans among younger generations are so few. And then there's every other kaum except sikhs , the so called namesake sikhs don't know anything about sikhi or practice it.

Really sad state of affairs. Very heartbreaking, I avoid punjab.

6 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Once the police lined up all the men in the pind up and just randomly picked up a kid. He didn't come back for months. From what I heard, he came back absolutely physically destroyed

Horrifying,  Eunuchs target kids out of their frustration. Its because of PAAP like these that cheen might attack one day lol.

7 hours ago, puzzled said:

?  always gd to hear from a fellow Nawanshariya ?

Yeah things are really bad in Doaba, especially in Nawanshahr, i don't think people realize how bad the state of Sikhi is in the area. Yeah Nawanshahr and Doaba have always been a Congress area so i guess that's one of the reasons why people there see sant ji in a negative way, and yeah the Doaba was the least involved and affected area during the the struggle of the 80s and 90s, false encounters did happen but were quite low. From Doaba i think Jalandhar had the most contribution during the 80s. Another reason is Doaba is mainly Hindu, and a lot of Ravidassias are more towards Hinduism. 

My own parents used to say sant ji was a agent! in Nawanshahr i'v asked a few people there and they said the same thing! But yeah recently people from that region have started seeing the other side especially because of the Sikh media, my parents now fully understand sant ji. 

Because of the fact that the earliest Sikhs to go abroad were from Doaba area they were influenced by Communism as in the 1920s onwards it was seen as an alternative system to colonialism. A lot of the early settlers in Canada and USA were influenced by Communism and took it back to Doaba when they went back there. Communism was strong in Doaba and it's opposition to religion became ingrained in the people there. This was why Master Tara Singh was as opposed to the 'sikh' communists mainly from Doaba as he was opposed to the Muslim league. After 1947 the second generation of these communists then started to migrate to the UK and they set up communist front organisations such as Indian Workers Association in the UK to which many 'sikh' councillors belong. The IWA were active in trying to take over the Gurdwaras over many years. Only after 1984 did Sikhs abroad shake off these infiltrators but they still exist in local politics and still pretend to represent Sikh interests in the local councils. 

In Doaba during the 1980s returned or visiting Communists from Canada and USA were very active in spreading anti-Khalistan propaganda. Darshan Singh Canadian and Pash were two such Communists both of whom fell to the Kharkoo's bullets. 

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Horrifying,  Eunuchs target kids out of their frustration. Its because of PAAP like these that cheen might attack one day lol.

What’s messed up about it was that some guy in a blacked out, tinted car pulled up and pointed that young kid out. No one knew who the guy was, just randomly pointed him out and took him. 

2 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

What’s messed up about it was that some guy in a blacked out, tinted car pulled up and pointed that young kid out. No one knew who the guy was, just randomly pointed him out and took him. 

This type of case was the norm in Punjab especially when Beanta took over as Punjab CM in 1992. When the whole truth comes out about the atrocities committed by the Indians in Punjab it will likely eclipse what Pinochet did in Chile and the Junta in Argentina. This is why I hate those Sikhs who say they are proud to be Indians and put the Indian flags on their profiles. 

1 hour ago, dharamyudh said:

The atrocities need to get exposed. They praise men like KPS Gill, and hail dushts like Gobind Ram as martyrs. What I really don’t understand is when people cannot comprehend or even realize why the Sikhs had to fight against the government. They’ll call the Singh’s during the past genocides shaheeds, but call the brothers and sisters in the 80-90s terrorists when in fact both were fighting against the same thing. 

The Indian government literally killed the Land of Panjab. Only real hope there is for Sikhi to spread once again, but that once great dharti is really suffering. 

yes thats why I too hate sikhs who're blindly patriotic. In our office whenever they celebrated independence day or republic day, I never dressed in tricolor colors , I would just dress like any other day . And put a small indian flag near my chest like everyone else just to fool these people :D

at the end of the day I would toss it you know where ? 

PS : I too feel the dard that our community had to go through , but one day payment has to be done by aggressors 

15 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Yeah. People would call them terrorists and all that. There isn't any real Sikh parchar going on in the region, and people just follow what past generations followed. You got Sikhs praying at Mandirs, got idols where they do paath. Go to Sufi Mosques, make pilgrimages to Baba Balak Naths place in the mountains. Everything is mixed up down there. A lot of Naamdharis, Ravidassias, and Hindus.

Doaba had some action, of course the fake encounters, but not to the same extent of Majha and Malwa. My family would tell me about some situations. Once the police lined up all the men in the pind up and just randomly picked up a kid. He didn't come back for months. From what I heard, he came back absolutely physically destroyed.

Also, Kharkus once popped out of nowhere at my uncles house (In Doaba) The house itself was very isolated. Covered all around with kethi. From what they told me, everyone was preparing for dinner. They looked up and saw them on the roof with AKs. All they asked for was some food. The Singhs told everyone to relax, and not to fear them. Ensuring their safety. They did ardas, ate, then left in a jeep. My family later had to cover the jeep tracks with a tractor for fear of the police.

Yh the region has such a strong hindu and muslim/dargah cultural Influence. I think nearly every family believes in baba balak nath and other shrines in himachal Pradesh! Might be because of the close proximity of himachal and cities like Una. Both my families believe in baba balak nath. Dads pind even has a jaggah made for baba balak nath. 

Have you also noticed how a lot of jaggahs have been made into gurdware? My dads pind has a really well known gurdwara/jaggah called baba bhai sikh which was initially a jaggah and now it's a massive gurdwara but it still has the tomb in it! We have another place like this in the pind aswell. The main sarak that goes to the actual shahr had a similar jaggah/gurdwara aswell, but some Singhs from Amrtisar came on a motorbike and said it is beadbi, which it is, and they took guru granth sahib maharaj. 

Sikhi in the area is basically a mix of jaggahs and Hinduism.

And then there is raje sahib da mazara which is a tomb but it has a gurdwara there as well! 

Yh my mum told me how two young Singhs were taken from my nanke pind back on the 70s and they never came back, not even to this day.

My nanke pind has a bus adda right next to it and my mum said kharkus used to come and stand at the adda. She said everyone used to get scared and run into their houses but the kharkus never used to say anything to anyone and never threatened anyone. Sometimes they used to come into the pind and ask for water and people used to give them water. She said they always used to come and stand at the bus adda in the evening but know one knew why or who they were waiting for, no one ever asked them as people were too scared despite them not even saying anything.