Maharaja Ranjit Singh funeral

puzzled

Just now, NaamTiharoJoJape said:

Has anyone heard that maharaja ranjit singh might've killed his own mother at suspicion of illicit affair after death of maha singh? 

And rani Jindan weakening khalsa army in revenge of her brother nahar singhs death, thus assuring our loss in the sikh Anglo wars? 

Why couldnt ranjit singh just keep upto 3 or 4 wives like a normal king lol? Many of his presumed heirs have been rumored to be sited by someone else? And why the hell would he drink wine with crushed Pearl's? 

Was this the grandson of sardar charhat singh who chased abdali, or descendent of sardar Budh singh one of pyare who blessed sardar Kapur singh virk with nawabi? This man is so frustrating? 

Yeah I read he killed his own mother because she was having an affair, but I only ever read that in one book.

The Brits created a lot of false rumors about Ranjit Singh, especially that none of his sons are his! the reason they did that was so when Ranjit Singh died people would question his sons right to the throne. The Sikh Queens were even more restricted than the Muslim Mughal Queens were. 

Even the rumors they spread about Ranjit Singhs sons were quite stupid!  like apparently either Duleep Singh or Sher Singh was the son of a Muslim water carrier but Ranjit Singh apparently had no problem with that!  What red blooded Punjabi man would be Ok with his wife having a baby with another man!   

What's even more pathetic is that Sikh "historians" like Amandeep Madra use British propaganda as fact. 

They also started defaming Maharani Jind Kaur, by creating inappropriate paintings of her with the Kohinoor diamond on her belly and spread it around South Asia and Britain. 

A degrading poster the British created of Rani Jind Kaur, they then spread it all over South Asia and Britain.

Just shows you how far they went. This would have been the worst way to attack a 19th century Indian woman. I'm surprised she didn't commit suicide after this poster was released, because that's how offensive it would have been considered in those days.

I've used black marks to cover parts of it. 

They called her the Messalina of Punjab, Messalina was a Roman empress who was addicted to pleasures. 

Untitled.jpg.57983dc985270ec3c5bb6ddac92486d9.jpg

There is a blog post on Maharaja Ranjit Singh that attempts to explain some of the historical gaps. Though I'm not advocating for its veracity nevertheless it's worth reading as many of the facts have already been mentioned in this thread. 

Mod Note: Link Deleted. 

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on ajitvadakayil.blog..... might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

When you think about it, english culture (despite trying to act otherwise) has a longstanding appalling attitude towards vulnerable women.

Think about how many African girls they raped on ships coming to their plantations, and then groomed and raped them once they were there too. Then think about how they put that prima nochta law in with the Scottish were they would take someone's wife away on their wedding night. 

Then think about how they were ready to pull out machine guns for a peaceful protest in Jallianwala Bagh, but twiddled their thumbs when mass rape and murder was going on at partition. 

If you read about Victorian times, the poverty of the working class here (like in areas like East London) was horrific, and prostitution normalised. Think of how many hoes Jack the Ripper slaughtered, and what pushed so many women into that trade in so called enlightened england.  

Most of the 'childrens TV presenters' I grew up watching turned out to be pedos too...... 

Then think about just how much grooming has been going on here for decades, and just how vehemently they denied it and covered it up, and attacked Sikhs who've tried to highlight it. I've talked to clued up white boys on sites I've worked in, they think that their own elites are riddled with pedos, and that's why they allow it to happen. 

Strange people.........

Given this, is it any surprise that they treated M. Jind Kaur so bad? It's just normal form for them. Cultural norm. 

We took a vote. Wasps and white supremacist imperials have been voted off the island.