Why do feminists accuse house duties as "being domesticated" , but conveniently think of men as ATM ?

Oh Ajeet,

still complaining about the Mrs ? how is the new mother?btw plenty of females do work to help with family costs  AS WELL AS doing the 'domestic' stuff , this is the modern necessity in the West because of high cost of living . But also Men don't want to hold onto old stereotyped roles and often WANT to help with the kids , help them with schoolwork, feed them, even change nappies as part and parcel of the whole 'this is my family' scenario . Not everyone wants to lord over the Other half . Remember two halves makes a whole future.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

The studies and anecdotal evidence from other sources would suggest otherwise.

In our seemingly humble little community, a young woman (with her best years ahead of her) earning £45,000 would never deign to lower herself by agreeing to marry a male making "only" £35,000. Women on £100k would only ever marry a partner with a lower salary out of absolute desperation for obvious ticking-clock related reasons. And those aren't even the types who are content to embrace the spinster life. 

Males are always considered as disposables. When I was in punjab 3 yrs back to attend a cousin's wedding, little did I know my parents were conjuring to find a rishta for me as well. We went to a historical gurudwara for darshan , and there the girl was supposed to be shown to me. Gurudwara complex was huge and had a beautiful garden outside, so we sat there , and the girl was never shown. Only her  obviously desperate and anxious parents , and his brother who couldn't think twice about their proposal even when I told them my salary was less. 

And all of this , to get me agreed even when I haven't seen either a girl or her pic even (if I correctly remember) , I am supposed to give my assent just because I was sitting in the premises of a gurudwara. And then the girl's side had a granthi friend tried to blackmail me when I insisted on seeing the girl, with "See you're sitting in sharan of chhevi patshahi, so if you say "no" now the guru is watching ... ) 

When the girl was shown, she was a depressed lot , apparently the girls side were hiding either a previously failed marriage or something else I am not sure of . 

But since this was a surprise bomb by my parents on me to get hitched, I politely refused to the girl's family . I was furious the rest of the day for this apparent shock (esp considering my orientation history lol) . Later that night , in my nanake's house , I remember crying on the bed in front of my parents , and shrieking on them once again outside the house for reason of my refusal (they knew ! ) 

But merciful god has a very strange way of working, almost 1 year later on the same bed, in the same room I had my first night