Jump to content

Why do feminists accuse house duties as "being domesticated" , but conveniently think of men as ATM ?


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Sat1 said:

A woman doesn’t want to win, she wants a winner
 

She doesn’t want privilege, she doesn’t want a human being disrespected and the above being said so have some respect. 
 

With your above comment you disrespect hard working women, successful women, women like my mother who Single handedly made millions from her businesses, cared for a bunch of children, cooked cleaned and was a superwoman.  While my father was off being an alcoholic and womanizing. My father was not on a high salary when they married. 

You disrespect female lawyers, doctors, politicians, bankers, CEO’s and Directors like my mother, sister and cousins and more. Grow and and become more civilized. 
 

 

How have I disrespected any woman or even hardworking women?

You are deluded.

If you are a male CEO, you can marry someone who is lower status to you. Like Bill Gates did with his wife Melinda Gates  (she worked for him).

If you are a female CEO, your pool diminishes because you want to marry someone of equal status or above. They want a winner, some one who is above them in status. They don't want someone below them. A female CEO would want a Jeff Bezos or an Elon Musk not the male head of marketing in her company.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who said feminists see men as an atm. House duties need to be done, whether by men or women. 

I’ve been friends with women earning over 100k a year who say that they’d marry a man on a way lower salary so that’s not true.

Man’s social status and money are the main things women look for

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

How have I disrespected any woman or even hardworking women?

You are deluded.

If you are a male CEO, you can marry someone who is lower status to you. Like Bill Gates did with his wife Melinda Gates  (she worked for him).

If you are a female CEO, your pool diminishes because you want to marry someone of equal status or above. They want a winner, some one who is above them in status. They don't want someone below them. A female CEO would want a Jeff Bezos or an Elon Musk not the male head of marketing in her company.

I think it’s because you don’t use the term ‘some women’, you talk as if it’s all.

I think your experiences with women are limited (some of your opinions aren’t even based on first hand experiences, it’s my mother said, my Pua said).

I can think of five cousins/sister inlaws who married men who make less than them- we aren’t an ugly family either. I personally was earning more than my husband, however now we have totally reversed where with Maharajs kirpa he owns multiple successful businesses.. I have both a undergrad and post grad qualification, his education didn’t go past school. I wasn’t desperate either, quite the opposite...

Your ideas that you are coming up apparently are based on most women... most women in the world aren’t religious and most of these women now meet men in clubs etc. People go on initial attraction.


I have male cousins who work high up in the corporate world and turn their nose down on nurses and teachers. So this is why to me and Sat your generalisations are inaccurate. I’m not saying there aren’t women like this, but you seem very sure your opinions represent most women however it can depend on your social circle, I find successful women who were brought up well and who do make money are secure in themselves that they don’t always need a man to make more. Money isn’t everything. Once you have it you realise how much you don’t need it.

I do see women however who are generally from poor backgrounds who watch what others have, and they are the ones who want that lottery ticket out, I agree it happens. However these days a lot of women are realising true happiness is what’s important and that doesn’t come out of materialistic things. Most women would rather a supportive loving partner.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, learningkaur said:

I think it’s because you don’t use the term ‘some women’, you talk as if it’s all.

I think your experiences with women are limited (some of your opinions aren’t even based on first hand experiences, it’s my mother said, my Pua said).

Personally I don’t know any one of my generation who had an arranged marriage, if that’s when your experience of career talk has come in big. I only have seen people date and marry, generally what’s happened is people have got together based on initial attraction and charm, then the rest is based on this build up of lust. I can think of five cousins/sister inlaws who married men who make less than them- we aren’t an ugly family either. I personally was earning more than my husband, however now we have totally reversed where with Maharajs kirpa he owns multiple successful businesses.. I have both a undergrad and post grad qualification, his education didn’t go past school. I wasn’t desperate either, quite the opposite... Its a totally different world when you meet someone on a night out like in my case.

Your ideas that you are coming up apparently are based on most women... most women in the world aren’t religious and most of these women now meet men in clubs etc. People go on initial attraction.


I do however have male cousins who work high up in the corporate world and turn their nose down on nurses and teachers. So this is why to me and Sat your generalisations are inaccurate. I’m not saying there aren’t women like this, but you seem very sure your opinions represent most women however it can depend on your social circle, I find successful women who were brought up well and who do make money are secure in themselves that they don’t always need a man to make more. Money isn’t everything. Once you have it you realise how much you don’t need it.

I do see women however who are generally from poor backgrounds who watch what others have, and they are the ones who want that lottery ticket out, I agree it happens. However these days a lot of women are realising true happiness is what’s important and that doesn’t come out of materialistic things. Most women would rather a supportive loving partner.

What you are saying is NAWALT.

Which is not all women are like that.

However, I think that all women are like that, this is like basic default programming. 

It is just it impacts women to varying degrees and some women are able to act upon this and others aren't.

It doesn't matter if the woman is religious or not, the hard wiring is there.

All that might happen through socialisation and religion,  the basic software and been overwritten with a software upgrade.  

However even a religious Amritdhari girl will chose 

There is truth in generalisations. Just because you may not see it in your direct sphere does not mean it does not exist. 

My experiences are based on a wider net than you realise. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 4:17 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

And you can keep your civilization, it's evil. How it escapes you I have no idea. Dead set in ego I guess. Maybe expand that oneness to include everyone your empire <banned word filter activated> on. 

Lol. Woah..hostile 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 10:25 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

What you are saying is NAWALT.

Which is not all women are like that.

However, I think that all women are like that, this is like basic default programming. 

It is just it impacts women to varying degrees and some women are able to act upon this and others aren't.

It doesn't matter if the woman is religious or not, the hard wiring is there.

All that might happen through socialisation and religion,  the basic software and been overwritten with a software upgrade.  

However even a religious Amritdhari girl will chose 

There is truth in generalisations. Just because you may not see it in your direct sphere does not mean it does not exist. 

My experiences are based on a wider net than you realise. 

She is a woman, so you’re saying she’s like that. How would you feel if a woman made similar statements about men. Do you not understand that you’re stereotyping and generalizing. You don’t seem to understand that there are good women out there due to your limited experiences and beliefs. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sat1 said:

She is a woman, so you’re saying she’s like that. How would you feel if a woman made similar statements about men. Do you not understand that you’re stereotyping and generalizing. You don’t seem to understand that there are good women out there due to your limited experiences and beliefs. 

I never said that there aren't good women.

You miss the point completely. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

j93t9q.jpg

what ungrateful b****

I would have excused her until I read the last line where she bashed him for being a truck driver. <banned word filter activated>

btw , the guy is also idiotic if this is true. why would you spend so much on her ? could have educated himself in that amount of money

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 2:25 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

What you are saying is NAWALT.

Which is not all women are like that.

However, I think that all women are like that, this is like basic default programming. 

It is just it impacts women to varying degrees and some women are able to act upon this and others aren't.

It doesn't matter if the woman is religious or not, the hard wiring is there.

All that might happen through socialisation and religion,  the basic software and been overwritten with a software upgrade.  

However even a religious Amritdhari girl will chose 

There is truth in generalisations. Just because you may not see it in your direct sphere does not mean it does not exist. 

My experiences are based on a wider net than you realise. 

Since you're stereotyping. What about the other stereotype that most women go for the alpha, <banned word filter activated>, bad boy and not the nice guys?

So many men are butthurt over that stereotype all over social media and now you are declaring the exact opposite is true. That most women will go for nice guys. Stable, high earning ones in the 35s to 40s.

The truth is neither stereotype is completely true. When young, women will go more for the "cool" ones. Thats why most girls who are teenage moms end up as single moms. Because they chose immature guys who only knew to act cool. Look at heer ranjha, romeo juliett, the girl never takes into account his prospectives. Nor her own. Or she would realize how impossible it was.

But as women get older and wiser. They realize how hard earning money is, how hard rising kids is. So they want people rich enough to support them while they go through childbirth and raising them. This is what you are stating is the absolute truth. But its only one mindset on the spectrum of womens believes. And this spectrum is reached in the west after they have got a career they worked hard for. But in the East, it is taught to the women. Parents ridicule young love and make their kids give up on poorer crushes by putting them down and saying how will he support you? Even in arranged marriages it is parents who go around asking about the job and earning potential. The girl just cares about looks and if a little wiser the personality.

But they soon realize (some faster some once they are older and wiser or as you say 'desperate') that support is not only in the monetary form. Having another adult in the house helps alot doesnt matter how poor he is. A master's degree and advertising director of a health clinic married a janitor. She said she had saves 40k and was realizing money wasnt everything. She spent all her savings on the wedding. Meaning guy had nothing. She was my boss for a while.

Yes its only one anecdote and it may fit into ur unless shes desperate exception. 

But ur theory is not a reflection of women in general. Just one mindset they may have. And mostly perpetuated by society. Not an internal instinct. And as they become wiser or realize the harshness/reality of the world, they change the money is everthing mindset quite fast.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Since you're stereotyping. What about the other stereotype that most women go for the alpha, <banned word filter activated>, bad boy and not the nice guys?

So many men are butthurt over that stereotype all over social media and now you are declaring the exact opposite is true. That most women will go for nice guys. Stable, high earning ones in the 35s to 40s.

The truth is neither stereotype is completely true. When young, women will go more for the "cool" ones. Thats why most girls who are teenage moms end up as single moms. Because they chose immature guys who only knew to act cool. Look at heer ranjha, romeo juliett, the girl never takes into account his prospectives. Nor her own. Or she would realize how impossible it was.

But as women get older and wiser. They realize how hard earning money is, how hard rising kids is. So they want people rich enough to support them while they go through childbirth and raising them. This is what you are stating is the absolute truth. But its only one mindset on the spectrum of womens believes. And this spectrum is reached in the west after they have got a career they worked hard for. But in the East, it is taught to the women. Parents ridicule young love and make their kids give up on poorer crushes by putting them down and saying how will he support you? Even in arranged marriages it is parents who go around asking about the job and earning potential. The girl just cares about looks and if a little wiser the personality.

But they soon realize (some faster some once they are older and wiser or as you say 'desperate') that support is not only in the monetary form. Having another adult in the house helps alot doesnt matter how poor he is. A master's degree and advertising director of a health clinic married a janitor. She said she had saves 40k and was realizing money wasnt everything. She spent all her savings on the wedding. Meaning guy had nothing. She was my boss for a while.

Yes its only one anecdote and it may fit into ur unless shes desperate exception. 

But ur theory is not a reflection of women in general. Just one mindset they may have. And mostly perpetuated by society. Not an internal instinct. And as they become wiser or realize the harshness/reality of the world, they change the money is everthing mindset quite fast.

 

 

 

What you have is quite right but I can reply to certain things on this topic which may not give a full picture.

Women have dual mating strategy which can be quite difficult to achieve.

Women want the tall buff guy which they would like children with and also have the strong provider to help out with raising the children.

There is generally a compromise.

Women have something called hypergamy and this traditionally has been controlled in society. That is why we never see the full extent of female nature.

However with feminism and the sexual revolution for the last 50 years, there is unfettered hypergamy and in society we are beginning to parts of female nature publicly exposed and there are women beginning to say things publicly which is make this abundantly clear.

Here is a quote from Sheryl Sandberg:

my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier.

There are good reasons as to why are society has been structured. Some may it is patriarchal etc but the more you see where society is headed the more you realise why certain things were controlled in the first place.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What you have is quite right but I can reply to certain things on this topic which may not give a full picture.

Women have dual mating strategy which can be quite difficult to achieve.

Women want the tall buff guy which they would like children with and also have the strong provider to help out with raising the children.

There is generally a compromise.

Women have something called hypergamy and this traditionally has been controlled in society. That is why we never see the full extent of female nature.

However with feminism and the sexual revolution for the last 50 years, there is unfettered hypergamy and in society we are beginning to parts of female nature publicly exposed and there are women beginning to say things publicly which is make this abundantly clear.

Here is a quote from Sheryl Sandberg:

my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier.

There are good reasons as to why are society has been structured. Some may it is patriarchal etc but the more you see where society is headed the more you realise why certain things were controlled in the first place.

 

 

I disagree. 

Hypergamy is not an instinct women have but are taught. And some are even able to overcome this lesson. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Biology trumps everything. 

My point is, it isnt biology. You just changed your stance from hypergamy to dual mating strategy. Then when that fails someone will come up with another false stereotype that apparently explains women and use evolution to prove it.

Yes successful reproduction is the aim of evolution. But it isnt just resources (wealth) strength (alpha) that determines that. Its also intelligence, loyalty (so partner doesnt run off leaving the kids unprotected). So while what males look for a mate is easily explained by evolution, not so for females. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use