What are you up to?

Guruguruji

Just wondering what are you all up to? My job contract is finishing in a few weeks and due to the nature of my job there won't be any job opportunities for the next 2 months. 

So what are people up to at home? 

What I've tried and didn't last;

- exercise 

- home growing veg 

- learning a new instrument

Came back from Gurdwara and witnessed a full blown argument with a woman in the langar hall shouting top of her voice, you could hear it upstairs in the darbar hall. She was arguing with 2 older Singhs , young Singh in his 20s went over to explain something to her and she told him to turn around and go back to doing whatever he was doing. 

Some things just don't change ....

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Came back from Gurdwara and witnessed a full blown argument with a woman in the langar hall shouting top of her voice, you could hear it upstairs in the darbar hall. She was arguing with 2 older Singhs , young Singh in his 20s went over to explain something to her and she told him to turn around and go back to doing whatever he was doing. 

Some things just don't change ....

? she probably wanted to make most of the opportunity whilst she had social contact with someone outside the house

5 minutes ago, Guruguruji said:

? she probably wanted to make most of the opportunity whilst she had social contact with someone outside the house

?     HAHA!      if that is what she was doing then i'm pretty sure she made up for at least 1 month of quarantine and social distancing 

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Work's very stop-start, so I decided to install a wired network at home. Passing ethernet cable behind plasterboard and ceilings is so much fun, not, lol.

Atleast ur keeping busy- I keep eating chocolate!

I feel very tempted to do some art work and the only thing I really want to draw is my long lost hubby - I don't know whether to laugh or cry??

27 minutes ago, Guruguruji said:

I feel very tempted to do some art work and the only thing I really want to draw is my long lost hubby - I don't know whether to laugh or cry??

you should draw, paint etc  its gd for the mind, being creative is gd   ... 

4 hours ago, Guruguruji said:

Just wondering what are you all up to? My job contract is finishing in a few weeks and due to the nature of my job there won't be any job opportunities for the next 2 months. 

So what are people up to at home? 

What I've tried and didn't last;

- exercise 

- home growing veg 

- learning a new instrument

there are so many free courses online, so I am training in courses slowly.

Also doing a slow sehaj paat from my phone. Try and do at least one ang page, but sometimes miss some days.