What are you up to?

Guruguruji

40 minutes ago, Guruguruji said:

1593543275486456650422842039238.jpg

That's beautiful, is it water colors?  I'm guessing that's you at the bottom?  

I was wanting to do a drawing of Guru Ramdas ji as well but i couldn't decide to use pencils or paint  at the end i did nothing lol    i bought a canvas 2 days ago. The Works sell a lot of art stuff

Just now, puzzled said:

That's beautiful, is it water colors?  I'm guessing that's you at the bottom?  

I was wanting to do a drawing of Guru Ramdas ji as well but i couldn't decide to use pencils or paint  at the end i did nothing lol    i bought a canvas 2 days ago. The Works sell a lot of art stuff

Thanks, yeah water paint on a simple old sketch book I had. 

It was meant to be me until she started looking a little fat ? but yeah the picture represents my emotions. 

You really should! I played some of the guru ram das ji shabads whilst doing it. A bit of bhagati in its own way. Lol

21 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

there are so many free courses online, so I am training in courses slowly.

Also doing a slow sehaj paat from my phone. Try and do at least one ang page, but sometimes miss some days.

That's really good. I'm trying to learn asa di vaar. 

My parents have started sehaj paath but I think I may do a full sehaj paath independently - apparently every Sikh should do it atleast once in a life time.

What courses are you doing? I was looking at some related to my job but there's not many that are free and useful. 

On 6/30/2020 at 8:49 PM, Guruguruji said:

That's really good. I'm trying to learn asa di vaar. 

My parents have started sehaj paath but I think I may do a full sehaj paath independently - apparently every Sikh should do it atleast once in a life time.

What courses are you doing? I was looking at some related to my job but there's not many that are free and useful. 

well I am in IT so was looking at Security courses but I have just started AWS. I am using Linkedin Learning which I get free from work.

I sometimes add free courses to my Udemy library when I see them on HotUkDeals website.

You will have to look around but there are some sites providing their courses free due to Covid-19.

• 1 year later...