A Word of Warning to the Vulnerable and Forlorn

57 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

These so-called beacons of hope offer so-called support and understanding; a shoulder to cry on. Don't fall for it, and end up in a situation where you're drawn into the web and the schemes of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I have seen this situation firsthand in my wife's aunt. She's a kattar RSS since her college days I guess. Since she's from so-called "bhappa sikh" community, her sub-community has perhaps seen things worse than people in east punjab in 1947  , and even later in 1984 

As a result she really hates congress party. And has now gone so deep into the embrace of RSS-BJP to the point of undermining interests of sikh community whether knowingly or unknowingly by turning a blind eye to the RSS conspiracies ? 

You are right and thank you for sharing this reminder because when life's dragging you down you, nobody seems to understand and even your own family will just want you to 'get on with it'. The mind becomes weak and is instantly attracted to any so called 'support'....

What you got to remember is that you don't need anyone to support you, you don't need someone to comfort you- everything you need is within you. Be your own support and nobody will ever be able to bring you down again.