Muslim groom wears sikh turban on his wedding

4 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I'm not going to apologise for the sins of other people or do the whole 'condemn this or that', been there done that as many Muslims have with the whole terrorist thing, no thanks Tommy. You should as a community campaign to get the liberal Government to enforce far stricter punishments on these people, getting a slap on the wrist of a few years at most for these devils isn't good enough, capital punishment sounds good to me.

Also I believe many of these cases is the case of a Sikh female trying to save face and claiming 'grooming' when the relationship is all but over and I've seen posts on this forum by Sikhs who think the same.

I do find it strange that as a highly devout Sikh man, Mohan Singh tells students whether at his talks in University, in Gurdwaras or elsewhere to be weary of spiked drinks and the types of boys whom approach them and so on. I'm shocked he isn't instead saying why on Earth are these Sikh females out there clubbing and drinking every weekend in the first place, perhaps it's deemed normal in his community. 

Has your husband become a Sikh yet?

who the hell you referring to as Tommy ?

Mohan Singh is a realist , he's seen the real face of uni life these days and the lunchtime clubbing scene for desi kids so he can inform and warn as he sees fit who are you to question him ? Truth is more little kids are being affected , being picked up from school gates or stations, busstops than adults because adults can see through the bluster and lies .

my personal life is none of your business

4 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Tommy is the great far right ally of the Sikh community and a bastion of British patriotism. Mohan has shared a platform with football hooligans and Katie Hopkins (need I say more) and has made a racist remark that I'm sure you're aware of and will deny is racist.

Like I said increase the punishment severely and also increase surveillance cameras outside schools and other vulnerable spaces. You don't see the irony in someone having casual sex on the weekend, partying, drinking, clubbing and then claiming they got groomed when people find out they had a relationship with a devilish monotheistic Muslim.

You via this very forum let the World know you married a non-Sikh Brazilian man so I haven't privately enquired in to your personal life at all, it's public information, I wonder if you love Jihad'd him or he did it to you...

racist statement? oh you mean the muslims are grooming non muslims ... it is borne out by police investigations and convictions now  so you gonna say it's racist ? interesting considering muslims are not a race per se , just a politico-religious group of numerous colours.

My husband of 24 years was neither groomed and was neither groomed , unlike your chilidish framing of it  to prop up your foolish argument. Our kids are sikh, and he prays at gurdwara answered you question yet?

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

When you married him he wasn't a Sikh, naughty girl, were you the type of girl who Mohan gives lectures to back then?. Also is he just pleasing you by attending with you and/or taking your kids there or does he really believe, anyhow.

Mohan's racist statement of why would a Sikh girl like a Bengali boy as dark as a tava, there is no mental gymnastics around that not being racist I'm afraid.

Bro gtfo 

2 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

This is not a true muslim.  He cannot follow the basic teachings of truth. Your pedophile brothers are more important to you than innocent underage girls who they rape over and over.  This is without any doubt a muslim community thing.  Your muslim brothers get together and groom underaged girls into sex rings.  

2 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

When you married him he wasn't a Sikh, naughty girl, were you the type of girl who Mohan gives lectures to back then?. Also is he just pleasing you by attending with you and/or taking your kids there or does he really believe, anyhow.

Mohan's racist statement of why would a Sikh girl like a Bengali boy as dark as a tava, there is no mental gymnastics around that not being racist I'm afraid.

You want to be part of a Sikh Sangat? Then by all means learn some Sikhi. 

If you're here to stalk, intimidate, and slander our Sister then I stand by my previous statement. 

Screenshot_20190316_222602.jpg.3bc8181a0525bdaf701de4e29bac2b43.jpg.a41f006724d62e855686543cca9b3ea1.jpgScreenshot_20190316_222614.jpg.3d1ece299e33153c07709b53bd6208c7.jpg.31f841e7d6b057271d9c6bfaa93938d4.jpgScreenshot_20190316_222622.jpg.793b91fbaced2b91a198d3a948b02204.jpg.0df15c7b828d29ad1c41b5375966bfff.jpgScreenshot_20190316_222631.jpg.03237b70ddf21f963ba42d58681447f5.jpg.b516c590571940c17bc8cd6dd713aca4.jpgScreenshot_20190316_222655.jpg.8601164d506f3c6192ea70025383fd2a.jpg.3ec996fa5864a12bdebc9d3a47d5debf.jpgScreenshot_20190316_222707.jpg.04c041329c494d501f6769be33c08d64.jpg.f5b23c9e4e72a98920e14ccd0126fc74.jpgScreenshot_20190316_222724.jpg.2524cda409939681891d3b6a0419e8bb.jpg.8bf428b9097935a843c8b2a57833f63d.jpgScreenshot_20190316_222751.jpg.a0fb90aebe3149234991bb38b133aae5.jpg.48d80285d53156249edaba6e25c2478a.jpgScreenshot_20190316_222806.jpg.4b57df163803b6e29a522a3640aab132.jpg.72f1606da79c3aec316683364afb6be3.jpg

9 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

A large percentage of the threads on this forum are about Islam/Muslims.

Oh is it ?

Why does it matter . You anyways think all kaafiroon are going to hell. Lol 

I know how to handle muslim trolls like these because I have read the Quran

Hey muslim poster, what's your opinion on sword verses in Islam that exhort muslims to fight infidels until religion is only for Allah . 

Why won't you admit your religion is anti humanity. 

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

a punjabi muslim got his sikh mates to tie his turban on his wedding day , and ...

did he donate to gurdwara, did he do sewa , did he pay into fund to support aid?  no .... just tied a pug ....wow

Convenient taqiya.