Liverpool Moorakhs disrespecting Kirtan

proactive

10 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Ya....when Sunny hundal doc came out, she tweeted along the lines how 'disgusted and shocking' she found the Sikhs protesting against interfaith marriage ...

No one pays attention  to these types.

They are only seem to be because they are in the media and their voice gets amplified. 

Just need to be firm and stand your ground against these types.

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Ya but they're not disappearing, they've taken over! ?

Akal Takht says no interfaith anand karaj, and a tsunami of monas and monis decide to voice their opinions against it because it doesnt suit their personal views    who the hell do they think they are? 

Don't want to turn this into another M.Ranjit singh topic but It's another reason why I put some respect on M.Ranjit Singhs name, despite all his flaws he went down on his knees before Akal Takht, and these days all these clowns, absolute nobodies feel like they can speak against Akal Takhts hukkam because there person views are above hukkam, rehit and maryada.

Bhai Jagraj Singh was right, if Sikhi was in the hands of these kind of people then it would of died a long time back.

10 hours ago, puzzled said:

Akal Takht says no interfaith anand karaj, and a tsunami of monas and monis decide to voice their opinions against it because it doesnt suit their personal views    who the hell do they think they are? 

Don't want to turn this into another M.Ranjit singh topic but It's another reason why I put some respect on M.Ranjit Singhs name, despite all his flaws he went down on his knees before Akal Takht, and these days all these clowns, absolute nobodies feel like they can speak against Akal Takhts hukkam because there person views are above hukkam, rehit and maryada.

Bhai Jagraj Singh was right, if Sikhi was in the hands of these kind of people then it would of died a long time back.

Nah man. We have got to make it clear in a Hukamnama that Same Gender Anandkaraj and Interfaith Anandkaraj Should not be happening. I’m not trying to offend anyone but kaam is something that you can control with mental powers (I don’t know how to put it really). But these people say that they can’t control them being *Whatever they are*. Even Bhai Jagraj Singh ji said that this is controlable. It’s just that they have fell at the hands of kaam.

18 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

firstly remember Harmonium is the gift that the angrez brought with them so only fair we are  paying them back for their destruction of our musical traditions by destroying 'you'll never walk alone' for Liverpool (the city built on slaves suffering) with their gift  .Shahbash beta , jeonda reh! ?

I know right. This is in no way disrespecting keertan. I think it is more disrespectful that keertan is done like this in gurdwaras in the first place - that is the real disrespect. Kirtanees don't want to use sikh instruments and sing in Raag.

Back in colonial times, harmonium and tabla was probably used in those kothi places where the women dance 

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

I found out, maybe this year or last year, that Raja Ranjit Singh only went to Akal Takht for political reasons, due to pressure from the sikh population. Basically he went to save face, he didn't have to go, it was more of a political thing as he was called to do pesh.

12 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

No one pays attention  to these types.

They are only seem to be because they are in the media and their voice gets amplified. 

Just need to be firm and stand your ground against these types.

Well i think she's more follower of Hindu her father is hindu mum apparently a Sikh..but uses 'Sikhs' just to make career and make controversy docs when comes to Sikh issues..like the self proclaimed who was an atheist and married to a catholic women Sunny hundal who now calls himself a 'Sikh' lol

Anita Rai calling herself 'half' Sikh is same as Amitabh bachchan calling himself a half 'Sikh'....