Guardian Front Page Today - Sikh Man

Religion of peace ?? 

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.

— Quran 2:191

3 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Excuses, excuses. I didn't leave out anything since I didn't make the collages. Daily Mail, yeh a great ally of Muslims... stop bouncing around from immigrants to a religious group. This thread is about a religious group and a poster made a claim that the media pander to Muslims which I've debunked quite easily, NOT about immigrants.

Just for you, here is the BBC a news source the poster mentioned which panders to Muslims, showing they are great allies of the Muslims.

Skip to 1:45.

I also wanted to add as vile as it is it's pretty much the norm for kids in school to watch gore, you'll see videos of atrocities committed by Mexican drug cartels, to horrific accidents to terrorist related killings being passed around by teenagers to each other.

Sharing gore videos ain't the norm bro ? ? ? ?  Mans will have you labeled as a weirdo. 

1 minute ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I won't be getting in to these extremely low level ABC nursery accusations, you should be embarrassed to even say something like that, shows your level of intelligence

I'd be more concerned about the rampant perverted grooming emanating from your community. Sort your own community out before you even look at us.   

2 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I already said in regards to grooming punishments need to be much harsher and perhaps even capital punishment. You realise this all started after a comment I made about Muslims or SIkhs joining the Indian army being idiots and then a female poster asked me if I'm Muslim, then the typical grooming stuff came along and so on. Also your post makes no sense in relation to what you quoted me for, I was replying to that poster in regards to his lower than basic level of knowledge.

What about the cultural/religious dimension of grooming. Perpetrators believe they are doing a service to islam by it. And we can all read passages in the Koran and read about events in islamic history that normalise slavery and sexual abuse. So this is more than just some criminality issue. It's a longstanding religio-cultural practice probably from arabs which spread to other communities as their faith spread. 

Regarding Sikhs joining the Indian army, most people on this forum wouldn't be too keen, but in reality your own motive for promoting this isn't anything but strategic selfish w*nkery for your jihadi brothers - nothing else.  

26 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Ever heard of an exegesis? Also that's talking about a specific event and people

it would be good if your own people believed in it . please preach that to the mullahs . If I were a lone sikh in a thread on muslim forum, I would have been blocked by now. But you're not. doesn't that itself speak volumes about tolerance of sikhs

4 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Yeh in the SIkh mind everything is a conspiracy isn't it like Kartarpur corridor, add in some taqiyyah for good measure. If Muslims and Sikhs are dumb enough to be cannon fodder let them be, don't get butt hurt making threads about Muslims killing Sikhs who happened to be Indian soldiers. The Pakistani Mirpuris whom make up the vast majority of these grooming perpetrators can try to justify their actions any way they want, I'd like to see them do so at the park.

In Sikhism , we believe in one god who is known by different names in different religion. So even someone who worships god via islam is not looked down upon. Infact one of the names of god in sikhism is allah, along with rahim karim and rehman.

Can you say islam looks at sikhs or other monotheists as worshipping the same god allah and deserving a seat in Jannah. I bet you don't . Because in majoritarian interpretation of islam, "the only acceptable religion to allah is islam" , whereas "islam" here meant metaphorically to submission to god's will which we sikhs are also expected to . but you still think its literal Islam religion which is the only one acceptable to allah

Sikhism is more benevolent and compassionate . Ask anyone . 

you should be embarrassed to even say something like that, shows your level of intelligence 

And someone who believes in a religion that divides humanity between dar ul islam and dar ul harb is very intelligent and humanist , eh ? come out of abrahamic trash. maybe then you can understand humanity and experience Allah for real. Right now you just worship either out of fear of jahannum or out of desire for jannah. Sikhism encourages people to worship allah for Ishq (love) sake only . 

but it's not surprising since we never see Sikhs at any inter faith dialogues

What the heck are you even talking of ? I have seen sikhs at interfaith dialouges and even seen  Richard dawkins lambasted and embarassed one of your mullahs in inter religious debates ? what the heck do you even have to offer except copied tales from torah and bible ? 

don't get me started. I am comparitively well read on quran and sunnah than others 

3 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Are you one of those happy go lucky Sikhs who believes all paths lead to God? If so what's the point of Sikhi and why not follow a path which is easier with less restrictions? (Not Islam).

Sikhi is straight most path , without unnecessary and illogical rituals . It doesn't require me to slaughter an animal for god's sake , or to cut the tip of my <banned word filter activated>. Nor is Guru granth sahib about what happened in history or mythology unlike hindu puranas and stories of abrahamic prophets. 

We focus on what you call in islam as dhikr, during fajr (amrit vela).

99 names of god are logical and inspiring . don't get me wrong, i dont hate entirety of islam, I don't even hate islam, I have infact defended islam in front of atheists who speak <banned word filter activated> about it , and mind you they're so well well read on it , reading quran with actual tafsir . 

I just have a problem with self-righteous muslims who think they're more human than non-muslims . Be a muslim like Shaikh Fareed. No sikh can not love you 

13 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

That's cute and yeh a lot of posters on this forum are Islamophobic, even read when someone said you're sounding like a Muslim with the whole 'lower your gaze' thing to another Sikh poster and yet you have Allah, Rahim, Karim and Rehman as God's names, ironic.

Are you one of those happy go lucky Sikhs who believes all paths lead to God? If so what's the point of Sikhi and why not follow a path which is easier with less restrictions? (Not Islam).

The only absolutely major monotheistic religions are Islam and Judaism, Islam does mean submission correct.

Well our religion is not monotheistic it's panentheistic