Guardian Front Page Today - Sikh Man

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's A LOT more than just mirpuris involved. Why don't you f**kers do more to clean up the perverted stank coming from your community?  

And admin, why is this sullah allowed to bark his propaganda here? Move him on to the nonce case wing of a prison, where he can join hordes of his filthy pervert brothers as one big happy deranged family. 

Seriously bro ? Are admins dead on this forum ? 

@MuslimNeighbour did you hear about the attack by muslim on derby gurudwara. Can you show me just one instance where a sikh attacked a mosque ? just one 

@MOD @ADMIN are you on a vacation ? 

1 minute ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Spread by the sword is a Western and Hinduvta narrative, gee why would anyone who worships idols made from their own hands, worships cows and where widows get set on fire with their deceased husbands ever want to join a purely monotheistic religion, must be the sword I guess.

Everyone knows your reality. The entire enlightened world. Mark my words, you're the youngest blood in abrahamic family but will meet same as your elder christian brother who too during his prime days did a lot of nuisance on this planet like burning people alive (Giordano bruno) and inquisitions and dark ages.

Islam too will die like this, it has already started in middle east lol. Saudi rulers decide whether the muezzin can give a call to prayer from speaker or not . Let your societies turn secular and religion come our open for debate, then we see.

Women dying on pyre of husbands happened due to your islamic invaders raping even the dead women. So they were forced to destroy their bodies. It started because of your pious invader brothers. 

I can understand and even pity you for not being able to admit the bitter truth , because it will give you a bad case of cognitive dissonance 

41 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Don't worry about us when your Punjab and Golden Temple is at the behest of Hinduvta, your loving pagan and Dharmic brothers already attacked your Holiest of places once before and concentrate on your birth rates in Punjab, you'll be a minority soon with the higher birth rates of other communities and masses of Sikhs converting to Christianity

Yes we have problems. We never denied it , and since you're a resident troll on this site along with your other co-religious accomplices, you should have known by now Sikhs have seen worse worse days at the hands of islam. 

This was for refusal to convert to islam, this is what your mughal empire did to kaafirs.

image.jpeg.177d34482cb8e549b84094c14ebe85e3.jpeg

and this is just the tip of iceberg. 

People being sawn alive in two, burnt alived, boiled alive, babies being murdered and chopped and then garlanded of the pieces on their mothers , and much more in the name of Islam. If we survived all this, we can survive anything, because god is with us.

And you fool expects us to believe islam spread by cute embraces. 

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Meanwhile Sikhi is locked away as no one can get their hands on your scripture right. And Sikhs are locked away from any interfaith dialogue and criticism, like here Sikhs demanding mods get rid of me because I ruin the echo chamber.

You Sikhs can debate religion but you choose not to, you hide your scriptures and duck and doge religious interfaith dialogues at all costs. All you need to do is go to SC or have online debates but you hide on forums making threads like 'How to spread Sikhi' instead.

Keep praying Islam dies to Wahe Guru, perhaps pray he can assist you on how to spread Sikhi too, throw in some yoga whilst you're at it. Don't worry about us when your Punjab and Golden Temple is at the behest of Hinduvta, your loving pagan and Dharmic brothers already attacked your Holiest of places once before and concentrate on your birth rates in Punjab, you'll be a minority soon with the higher birth rates of other communities and masses of Sikhs converting to Christianity.

I agree with the Punjab situation but on the whole Sikhi is growing, maybe not as fast as Islam but we have reached 30 million. We had 3 holocaust and now living under Hindustan. Our empire was short lived but hey look at Southall (Sikh area in UK).

4 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Sikh history of what the Mughals did is overly exagerated. An example of this is many Sikhs believing Aurengzaib ordered the execution of your Guru's 2 sons, there is no evidence to support that.

Also what's funny is anytime a Muslim ruler, King, Emperor etc.... had the same ambitions as a non-Muslim of greed, power, dominian etc his atrocities get attached to his Muslim faith meanwhile Genghis Khan, Alexander The Great and many many others including those of other faitha get a pass on such things, another form of Islamophobia.

Yes denial as usual. It would be great pain to accept the faith you follow is responsible for so many atrocities worldwide . So it must be those kaafirs cooking up <banned word filter activated> to defame pious ummah , right? ? 

Islamophobia ? throw that word around gullible liberals who buy into that bulls*t not me. I know your deen in and out . Don't try to fool me, I am smarter than that. Genghis Khan, Alexander and other tyrants didn't kill because of spreading their deen for the sake of ummah , did they ? whereas killings in islam were for religious purpose, not just political. That is why, people were given choice of "islam or death?" before being killed. If they accepted islam, their lives be spared.

If you accuse me of islamophobia, I accuse you of homophobia or hating gays , and kaafirphobia for your belief system's deep rooted hatred for disbelievers of your religion. If you now say gays are decadent , then I SAY your religion is aldo decadent and dangerous to well being of any society. 

Are you sure you're not circumcised between your ears too ??

@MuslimNeighbour

We have plenty of problems..and very open about it...

There is large % Sikhs living in India have no choice but constantly brainwashed and manipulated by the Indian Hinduvstas, and same for those Sikhs living in Pakistan, Afghanistan... since we dont have our own homeland so situation Punjab and those living in Muslim countries sucks..

Majority of Sikhs living in diaspora, are neither pro India or pro Pakistan...and just as against Islamist and Hindustanis..

See @MuslimNeighbour idk what are u doing on our forum. Over that ur crying that 3hitty islamaphobic on real stuff. And instead of answering the question abt ur 7th century cult ur attacking our religion. U feel ur a pakka muslim answer my questions

1) Why did muhammad marry a 6 year old and had s3x with her when she was 9 ? 

2) Why does ur cult say that if someone leaves it he should be killed ?

3) Why does ur cult say kill all pagans

4) Why does ur cult say a man can have 4 wives and beat up all of them while women cant have 4 husbands and cant beat up her man ?

5) U say quran is perfect preservation but one of the most respected muslim scholar and companion of muhammad ubayy ibn kaab say that no one should say that i have memorized the entire quran as more than 200 verses have been lost just from one chapter ? 

stop doing taqqiya brother, we all know that muslims like u and ur dawah gang openly in front of everyone perform taqqiya.