Guardian Front Page Today - Sikh Man

3 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

The Muslim was willing to have a dialogue in the first place , can't say the same for SIkhs hiding on a forum

I can speak for myself, growing up in a majority sullah area. I've had plenty of 'dialogue' with your people. It's like talking to sociopaths who go mental with narcissistic rage when faced with reality. Come on now....face it....your 'messenger' appears to be what we would call a pedophile today. Is that true or not? If you (personally!!!) saw a 50 year old (let's just say) white man sniffing up to a 10/12 year old for 'marriage'  you'd think: "What the hell!! This guys a predatory pervert!!" but because of your brainwashing you've accepted someone like this as some messenger from our creator........f**k NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

the beauty about dharmic philosophies is they're more open to interpretation and understanding.

Sikhi is monotheistic on surface, 

panentheistic when you dig a deeper , 

and is "monistic" (monism : god alone exists) at its core, because "gobind bin nahi koe" 

Exactly...you've just reinforced my point - those frameworks are 'woefully inadequate' for our thing. They only mislead. 

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Doesn't make it appropriate in school or work environments and it certainly doesn't serve to justify racist hate speech, and intimidation. 

Some of the videos you see people talking about on sites I've worked at: bestiality, cartel/jihadi beheadings etc. are shocking - and that's just what they own up too......and it's working class white guys watching them 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Some of the videos you see people talking about on sites I've worked at: bestiality, cartel/jihadi beheadings etc. are shocking - and that's just what they own up too......and it's working class white guys watching them 

Yeah dudes in the military watched horrible <banned word filter activated> bro. But if you read back, this poster has come here to stalk Bhenji and it's because his boys got in trouble for passing around isis decapitation videos, stalking, and intimidating Sikhs on campus and saying they want to do whats in the vid to all kaffirs. Then goes on to say hey kids are watching weird things these days...which is neither here nor there given the situation, and is not an excuse for what happened. 

7 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Ever heard of an exegesis? Also that's talking about a specific event and people. It's no wonder you guys don't turn up at SC, it would be embarrassing on your part. I won't be getting in to these extremely low level ABC nursery accusations, you should be embarrassed to even say something like that, shows your level of intelligence but it's not surprising since we never see Sikhs at any inter faith dialogues, too busy I guess making threads on this forum such as 'How to attract people to Sikhi' with a poster suggesting Yoga as a means of initial point of sale if you will, lol. 

The 'Religion of Peace' label was made by the West, some Muslims unfortunately ran with it. It's a religion of truth and not pacifist either with guidelines for war.

Bhindranwale is considered a terrorist so calm down.

Bhrindawale never taught to rape anyone or attack anyone , just to be good sikhs and defend our own  . In fact , it is a matter of record he said all girls are our sisters and daughters so we should protect them .

Bhrindawale is only a terrorist in the eyes of the oppressors who attacked the sikhs  and their bootlickers (tory party)

1 hour ago, Harditsingh said:

it takes 2 to groom bro im pretty sure alot of these girls who were groomed have shady pasts and were known as being loose idc if shes a punjabi and she was groomed if she was known as loose she ain my sister just another rundi to me 

what would a girl of 11/12 know about these headcases ... try not sounding like a spineless git,or a dimwit (GROOM does not mean a consensual relationship) no girl should be stalked , approached online  or in person , most groomers are married and with kids themselves they should be put in stocks and left for all and sundry to dispense beats.

10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

what would a girl of 11/12 know about these headcases ... try not sounding like a spineless git,or a dimwit (GROOM does not mean a consensual relationship) no girl should be stalked , approached online  or in person , most groomers are married and with kids themselves they should be put in stocks and left for all and sundry to dispense beats.

Amen.

3 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Wow the first post of your towards me without aggression, congrats. I can't speak for Afghanistan but how are the Sikhs being brainwashed in Pakistan?

I would argue a Sikh living in the Gulf countries has a better chance of sticking to their faith and living a higher quality of life with the exception of those poor labourers.

join the army/police give your life for pakistan , forget about the scheming we do about your daughters from the age they are eleven, forget the fact that we kidnap, forcefully convert then rape erm sorry 'have a love marriage' ... just get lost your ancestors had no spine and your deen has no imman (izzat)