Guardian Front Page Today - Sikh Man

Sikhs should by now know that's in the best interests of our daughters and even sons to tell them about muslims since childhood. 

Islamophobia is a mythical construct of liberal leftists, we don't care. A young Sikh woman suspicious of Muslim men in general is better than go lucky Sikh woman who is trapped by grooming gangs. 

The onus is on muslim men to prove their innocence. Not us. 

55 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

The numbers of Sikhs in the Pakistani Army is minuscule to even have an opinion on whether or not they're cannon fodder, the same cannot be said for their counterparts in India where anytime there's a skirmish Sikh soldiers are amongst the dead whether from the Chinese, Pakistani army or freedom fighters of Kashmir. I wouldn't call being in the Pakistani police force as being cannon fodder at all but their counter parts in Indian Pubjab who are oppressing their own Sikh brothers is something next level.

The State of Pakistan does not scheme against Sikh females or approve of kidnappings, you've mistaken Pakistan for your Dharmic Hindu brothers of India where it's State backed persecution against Muslims, Gujrat riots by Chai Wala, Kashmir, mob lynchings for anything related to the Holy Cow, Delhi riots where police were aiding the Hindu violence against Muslims, removal of article 370 and so on.

Aww the old 'ancestors were cowards that's why they converted' narrative. I know very well from the Sikh and Hindu mind people only convert from Hinduism or Sikhi because they were either forced or duped not because they found more convincing arguments from another faith, anything to help you sleep better at night and make threads like 'How do we get Sikhi to spread' with answers like 'introduce them to Yoga first'.

You should be the last person on the forum to talk about izzat, where was yours when you coerced a NON-SIKH Brazilian man to marry you?

Lol. Have fun in hell bro and don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. 

2 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

The numbers of Sikhs in the Pakistani Army is minuscule to even have an opinion on whether or not they're cannon fodder, the same cannot be said for their counterparts in India where anytime there's a skirmish Sikh soldiers are amongst the dead whether from the Chinese, Pakistani army or freedom fighters of Kashmir. I wouldn't call being in the Pakistani police force as being cannon fodder at all but their counter parts in Indian Pubjab who are oppressing their own Sikh brothers is something next level.

The State of Pakistan does not scheme against Sikh females or approve of kidnappings, you've mistaken Pakistan for your Dharmic Hindu brothers of India where it's State backed persecution against Muslims, Gujrat riots by Chai Wala, Kashmir, mob lynchings for anything related to the Holy Cow, Delhi riots where police were aiding the Hindu violence against Muslims, removal of article 370 and so on.

Aww the old 'ancestors were cowards that's why they converted' narrative. I know very well from the Sikh and Hindu mind people only convert from Hinduism or Sikhi because they were either forced or duped not because they found more convincing arguments from another faith, anything to help you sleep better at night and make threads like 'How do we get Sikhi to spread' with answers like 'introduce them to Yoga first'.

You should be the last person on the forum to talk about izzat, where was yours when you coerced a NON-SIKH Brazilian man to marry you?

your govt has no spine to punish kidnappers and return the girls to their families and because it is against the declaration that the conversion is invalid as it was done under duress , they show their true colours. The poor girl is stranded in refuges where their families cannot visit and they are still pressurised to return to their rapists.

My izzat is between me and my Guru , who blessed My engagement, marriage and life in sikhi , it doesn't depend on the opinion of trashy mentality

8 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Moving the goal posts hey as I dismantle your points thoroughly. I would personally like a dedicated team to tackle such issues and bring back these girls to their families and punish those involved but the reality is Pakistan faces far greater issues then a few girls being kidnapped here and there and thus issues like these are at the bottom of a large pile. It would help if you spent less on Langar and more on helping such people. As I'm sure you're aware just recently the police acted swiftly against a guy trying to cause harm to the Sikh community in Sacha Sodha if I'm not mistaken, had that been India the Nation of your Dharmic brothers and inspiration for Sikhi, deaths would have occured and Police would have stood by and watched with pleasure if not outright helped the perps.

Aww don't a lot of girls who do trashy things always like to play the old 'It's between me and God' routine.

The fact you're a deeply religous Kaur and didn't find any Amritdhari Sikh handsome and worthy of your love and chose a non-Sikh Brazilian man instead is truly shameful and validates that poster who says he will NEVER marry a Sikh woman because they're xyz.

the two issues are related because it was the brother of the kidnapper/rapist  also part of the two AM kidnap team who actually tried to incite hatred and stoning of Nanakana Sahib pilgrims and granthi (father of kidnapped girl) at the news that the girl was not going to be returned to his brother.  I'm glad that he is warming a seat in prison under terrorism charges  but the truth is he created the original crime .

Our spending on langar is not a problem , it's scummy people who think they are above the law just because they are one of the majority group, doesn't matter which side of the border.

My husband is a sikh what is wrong with your brain ?

27 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

His mum and dad are probably first cousins, and his grandparents too most likely. That might explain it?

Imagine having the same grandma as your partner!  ?  I just can't get my head around that stuff, don't know how they do that. 

We have a family down our road 12 siblings and they all married their cousins, and the husbands, wives, children, cousins all have the same faces! the same eyes, nose, and forehead, as an outsider you actually can't tell which is the sibling and which is the spouse anymore. 

It must get all confusing and some point right! especially at the family gatherings! 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Imagine having the same grandma as your partner!  ?  I just can't get my head around that stuff, don't know how they do that. 

We have a family down our road 12 siblings and they all married their cousins, and the husbands, wives, children, cousins all have the same faces! the same eyes, nose, and forehead, as an outsider you actually can't tell which is the sibling and which is the spouse anymore. 

It must get all confusing and some point right! especially at the family gatherings! 

That's one of the weirdest Islamic practices. When Bedouin Arabs did cousin marriages 1400 years ago it was probably due to the fact that each family and tribe lived in isolation from one another. So they had no choice but to marry their cousin sisters. But what compulsion are desi Muslims facing that they copied this semi incest practice from the Arabs. It's neither good for their gene pool.

14 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I doubt your husband officially became a Sikh prior to any physical intimacy with him, you married a non-Sikh Brazilian man. Bet the conversations and mood in your family were great at the time, naughty naughty. As I said in another response to you, those girls Mohan lectures at Unis and in the Gurdwaras are a reflection of your younger self.

yeah sure whatever , one thing both hinduvta and musleh do and it shows their weak and insecure selves out , is try to preach to sikhs about how non-punjabis cannot become sikhs... you and they are factually wrong there are myriad faiths who are realising the true spiritual path without ridiculous kowtowing to priests and mullahs . Go on , do one