Guardian Front Page Today - Sikh Man

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Imagine having the same grandma as your partner!  ?  I just can't get my head around that stuff, don't know how they do that. 

We have a family down our road 12 siblings and they all married their cousins, and the husbands, wives, children, cousins all have the same faces! the same eyes, nose, and forehead, as an outsider you actually can't tell which is the sibling and which is the spouse anymore. 

It must get all confusing and some point right! especially at the family gatherings! 

This Pakistani girl from school got married to her cousin. Both their mums are sisters and 1 year apart in age! She was 18. 

Had one daughter ..Now they divorced. 

Old job, plenty of Pakis would work there and ya they'd be married to 1st cousins, and id initially be to them is that your brother/sis and they be no husband... first i was confused than found out why they look same!

Just now, MuslimNeighbour said:

It's hilarious how I've worked you out down to a T. Using derogatory terms now are you, sure the non-Sikhs reading this coming from a female will be impressed. 'True spiritual path' lol, the one which hasn't a single argument to make it's case other than 'feelings' and 'tingling sensations'. Bring me Sikh scholar if such a thing exists.

selfcongratulatory aren't you ....the saying goes self-praise is no recommendation. My private life is not any of your business but I've seen how your people try to trash others reputations because you have NOT ONE THING to praise in your actions. Considering you believe Jannat is an sharab filled orgy I don't think you are capable of judging spiritual anything .

3 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

This Pakistani girl from school got married to her cousin. Both their mums are sisters and 1 year apart in age! She was 18. 

Had one daughter ..Now they divorced. 

Old job, plenty of Pakis would work there and ya they'd be married to 1st cousins, and id initially be to them is that your brother/sis and they be no husband... first i was confused than found out why they look same!

The only reason they do that <banned word filter activated> is keep money in the family , it's sad how they'd rather have retardation and physical deformaties in their future generations to save 'haath da mael'

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

That's one of the weirdest Islamic practices. When Bedouin Arabs did cousin marriages 1400 years ago it was probably due to the fact that each family and tribe lived in isolation from one another. So they had no choice but to marry their cousin sisters. But what compulsion are desi Muslims facing that they copied this semi incest practice from the Arabs. It's neither good for their gene pool.

It's to keep the wealth in the family, its greed. When I used to to get my haircut we had a Pakistani there tell us the good thing about getting married in the same family is that the wealth stays in the family, while the bad thing is when arguments and divorces happen the entire family breaks up. 

100s of years ago various clans that are now Sikhs used to get married within the same clan, so Sandhus would only marry Sandhus, Brars only married Brars, Dhillions only Dhillions, and each clan would live in the same area. It was the same with various Khatri clans aswell. At some point their leaders were smart enough and each clan broke up and spread throughout Punajb rather than living in one area, they all settled in different villages and they stopped marrying within the same clan and started marrying their daughters to different clans. This was a smart move, had this not been done then the effects could of possibly been devastating! And it would of had a lot of heavy negative impact on the Sikh community in terms on health once they had converted. 

South asian Muslims on the other hand never followed this and continued inbreeding within the same families and clans. 

3 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I doubt your husband officially became a Sikh prior to any physical intimacy with him, you married a non-Sikh Brazilian man. Bet the conversations and mood in your family were great at the time, naughty naughty. As I said in another response to you, those girls Mohan lectures at Unis and in the Gurdwaras are a reflection of your younger self.

You gave me an idea. Why don't you get mullahs to give speeches in mosques about the 'wrongness' of pedophilia and grooming rapist gangs? That might help deal with the problem in your community! 

Or is that acceptable behaviour in your faith? 

What is with the muslim obsession with debates? They have so many uncomfortable flaws in their faith they literally need to be a lawyer to constantly defend it. It explains a lot about their general aggressive attitude. Even this muslim neighbour, doesn't answer a straight question, keeps deflecting and targeting jvk.

2 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

What is with the muslim obsession with debates? They have so many uncomfortable flaws in their faith they literally need to be a lawyer to constantly defend it. It explains a lot about their general aggressive attitude. Even this muslim neighbour, doesn't answer a straight question, keeps deflecting and targeting jvk.

Sure does bro.