Missing Sikh women in East London - keep eyes open

9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think you realise how big East London is. You've just seen a brown, relatively poor tiny  part of it. It's massive and different areas have different characteristics. There's also Dasmesh Darbar Gurdwara near where you are talking about too. 

That being said, I'd rather live there than west London which seems to be a replication of a backwards Panjabi pend to me. I have met lots of people from there over the decades, and the people there seem genuinely backwards and clueless. It says a lot that pak wannabe 'thugs' from E.L  have been routinely going to W.L to pick up dimwitted apneean under the very noses of apnay for decades now. It looks like these fudhus can't even hold down their manor when they are in a majority - that says it all. 

The area has changed unbelievably over the last few decades, especially after the Olympics. It's jam packed full of Eastern Europeans now, it isn't as brown as people might think or remember, it's very mixed.

Yeah, the influence of down the road pak criminal filled Walthamstow is something people need to be aware of.

When you say 'Punjabis' do you mean Sikhs or Punjabis, because a lot of the sullay over there are Punjabis. 

Punjabi as in Sikh and Hindu. 

But mostly Sikh in this instance. 

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Lol say it   No one is biting their tongue about this case lmao   

She just disappeared one day and came back home the next lol 

There's no point, anyone with half a brain can see it's probably a family problem, this stuff happens all the time, you have to wounder how many stories her family are going to have to make up to cover for this.

16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

don't think you realise how big East London is. You've just seen a brown, relatively poor tiny  part of it. It's massive and different areas have different characteristics. There's also Dasmesh Darbar Gurdwara near where you are talking about too. 

That being said, I'd rather live there than west London which seems to be a replication of a backwards Panjabi pend to me. I have met lots of people from there over the decades, and the people there seem genuinely backwards and clueless. It says a lot that pak wannabe 'thugs' from E.L  have been routinely going to W.L to pick up dimwitted apneean under the very noses of apnay for decades now. It looks like these fudhus can't even hold down their manor when they are in a majority - that says it all. 

You can basically say the same about west london only some parts are brown, I personally don't have problem with those parts, I actually like it lol! But then again I live in a majority brown area and grew up going to places like southall. As for "apneean"  I really don't the vast majority if young "apne" give a toss! The older generation seem to be more concerned. I personally am not alarmed by it either.   The whole grooming thing has hugely been blown out of proportion imo.   You can date whoever you like otherwise ... 

1 minute ago, kcmidlands said:

There's no point, anyone with half a brain can see it's probably a family problem, this stuff happens all the time, you have to wounder how many stories her family are going to have to make up to cover for this.

??  it's so true,  but I hate the fact no one says it! Everyone was thinking it but only now shes home everyone is saying it haha 

Coming from a brown area I saw this stuff happening all the time back in school lol! Plenty of punjabi females were doing this. 

10 minutes ago, puzzled said:

You can basically say the same about west london only some parts are brown, I personally don't have problem with those parts, I actually like it lol! But then again I live in a majority brown area and grew up going to places like southall. As for "apneean"  I really don't the vast majority if young "apne" give a toss! The older generation seem to be more concerned. I personally am not alarmed by it either.   The whole grooming thing has hugely been blown out of proportion imo.   You can date whoever you like otherwise ... 

I think it's because the younger ones feel less agency and so have just given up and accepted things maybe? Older lot (not the ones from back home) would try and shape things, most younger lot seem to think that being shaped and not shaping is a natural.  

I think the W.L lot aren't very streetwise compared to say people from B'ham or E.L, so you get all manner of stuff going on under their noses and they are oblivious. They seem slow witted? 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Why "sikh" parents would let their "sikh" daughter were a dress the length of a t-shirt is gobsmacking. 

Honestly i'v seen so many cases like these. She possibly with a guy who her rents don't approve off, and now they accepted the guy and she's come.back home. 

Back in school we used to have punjabi females running away all the time because they wanted to wear makeup or have their eyebrows done! 

Why they got sikh organisations to waste their time I don't know. 

Ok i've been told that this is fake rumor that it had nothing to do with grooming by usual 'suspect'.., no involvements with boys, she doesnt do drugs alcohol, she does paah everday and is good girl and that she been 'depressed' due to the lockdown and was fedup at home...my mum told me this because her parents called radio station this morning to mention shes safe and returned..

Initially when i saw this, i myself thought immediately the location she lives, convinced to do with having a non-Sikh bf...and you can guess the rest 

27 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Why "sikh" parents would let their "sikh" daughter were a dress the length of a t-shirt is gobsmacking. 

I think parents get exhausted by those 'strong willed' apneean who insist on pushing the boundaries, and just give up for an easier life. These 'strong willed' 'independent' types also inadvertently make themselves more vulnerable to predators who seem to hone in on them, from what I've seen. They bring attention to themselves like that.  

Reading the comments on IG by Sikhyouthuk ...they're saying she ran away with a 'guy' that parents didn't approve off and came back she was 'scared' and bf was 'threaten'....

Curious to find out what type of 'bf' was this?? 

You are right about use of 'grooming'...its taken out of context from our community...you make your own choice...and esp when you are grown adult...using 'grooming' is silly imo