Missing Sikh women in East London - keep eyes open

Too many young women seem to love talking to randoms on the internet!! lol

That has to stop. 

You are right about use of 'grooming'...its taken out of context from our community...you make your own choice...and esp when you are grown adult...using 'grooming' is silly imo

Grooming isn't straight forward. You could get adults being targeted, but those 'adults' might be special needs or have cognitive issues that make them think like innocent children. They could be going through some issues that makes them susceptible to false 'friendships'. Or a predator might find himself in a position to exploit some vulnerable, girl who isn't too bright or confident and feels intimidated and isolated, say at work or college/uni.   

29 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Why "sikh" parents would let their "sikh" daughter were a dress the length of a t-shirt is gobsmacking. 

Honestly i'v seen so many cases like these. She possibly with a guy who her rents don't approve off, and now they accepted the guy and she's come.back home. 

Back in school we used to have punjabi females running away all the time because they wanted to wear makeup or have their eyebrows done! 

Why they got sikh organisations to waste their time I don't know. 

What she wore to me is irreverent, this stuff happened back in the day when girls were covered from head to toe, i just find it ridiculous that it's a family matter, deal with it internally, there are families out there with genuine cases where there children have gone missing and are knocking on doors begging for help, these lot had people like Diljit Dosanjh putting their daughters picture up in Instagram asking for help, they took it to new levels.

Anyway, it's all done now, whatever the reason, i understand they want privacy but you know what our people are like, they'll want something in return for helping out, even if all they did was re-tweet a message, you know what us pendu's are like.....

Also, Sikh Youth would get involved if your cat went missing, Deepa needs all the positive PR he can get after his sister and him got caught fiddling the books.

14 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think it's because the younger ones feel less agency and so have just given up and accepted things maybe? Older lot (not the ones from back home) would try and shape things, most younger lot seem to think that being shaped and not shaping is a natural.  

I think the W.L lot aren't very streetwise compared to say people from B'ham or E.L, so you get all manner of stuff going on under their noses and they are oblivious. They seem slow witted? 

look things have changed, this whole concept of the woman carrying the honour of the family is fast fading! and with that fading younger men are starting to give a less toss about what their women folk are getting up to. When i was in school there was this Punjabi female, she was from one of those westernized liberal kenyan sikh families, and she was dating a pakistani lad, he then told her to take a photo of her b00bs or otherwise he will tell her parents! she then took a photo of her b00s and sent it to him and he sent it to the all his friends and they sent it to everyone else! and guess what, even the sikh boys in school were sending the photo around to everyone lol!  my white friend sent me the photo on msn messenger, i must of been 14 then. none of the Sikh boys cared about who she was dating tbh ...   she ended up breaking up with the Paki boy and then she started dating a afghan sikh guy from west london and then she dumped him and got engaged to a Pakistani guy in 6th form and her parents were OK with it!  but she broke up with him as well and the last i heard of her was that shes married to some Sikh guy in a far away town!

It was the same with the Paki boys in school as well. My white mate that sent me the photo of the b00bs was dating a paki mipuri girl! and they would hug and kiss in the middle of the playground and the paki guys would walk past not giving a toss! there was another case of a Paki Mirpuri girl who had s3x with a spanish guy in our school and he recorded it on his phone and sent it to his mates and they sent it to everyone and even the paki guys themselves were sending this video around to everyone! despite the girl in it being a paki girl! 

So this idea of the female in south asian cultures carrying the "honour" and "izzat" of the family is fast vanishing in our cultures, that's why i don't think the younger generation give a toss tbh. From what i'v seen its fast vanishing in the Hindu communities, followed by Punjabi and then Pakistani, give it another generation and it will be gone!   Its still there  but it is fading away ...

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

look things have changed, this whole concept of the woman carrying the honour of the family is fast fading! and with that fading younger men are starting to give a less toss about what their women folk are getting up to. When i was in school there was this Punjabi female, she was from one of those westernized liberal kenyan sikh families, and she was dating a pakistani lad, he then told her to take a photo of her b00bs or otherwise he will tell her parents! she then took a photo of her b00s and sent it to him and he sent it to the all his friends and they sent it to everyone else! and guess what, even the sikh boys in school were sending the photo around to everyone lol!  my white friend sent me the photo on msn messenger, i must of been 14 then. none of the Sikh boys cared about who she was dating tbh ...   she ended up breaking up with the Paki boy and then she started dating a afghan sikh guy from west london and then she dumped him and got engaged to a Pakistani guy in 6th form and her parents were OK with it!  but she broke up with him as well and the last i heard of her was that shes married to some Sikh guy in a far away town!

It was the same with the Paki boys in school as well. My white mate that sent me the photo of the b00bs was dating a paki mipuri girl! and they would hug and kiss in the middle of the playground and the paki guys would walk past not giving a toss! there was another case of a Paki Mirpuri girl who had s3x with a spanish guy in our school and he recorded it on his phone and sent it to his mates and they sent it to everyone and even the paki guys themselves were sending this video around to everyone! despite the girl in it being a paki girl! 

So this idea of the female in south asian cultures carrying the "honour" and "izzat" of the family is fast vanishing in our cultures, that's why i don't think the younger generation give a toss tbh. From what i'v seen its fast vanishing in the Hindu communities, followed by Punjabi and then Pakistani, give it another generation and it will be gone!   Its still there  but it is fading away ...

I think also, young males are realising that they don't have to marry within and still can carry on their culture/dharam too. 

5 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

What she wore to me is irreverent, this stuff happened back in the day when girls were covered from head to toe, i just find it ridiculous that it's a family matter, deal with it internally, there are families out there with genuine cases where there children have gone missing and are knocking on doors begging for help, these lot had people like Diljit Dosanjh putting their daughters picture up in Instagram asking for help, they took it to new levels.

Anyway, it's all done now, whatever the reason, i understand they want privacy but you know what our people are like, they'll want something in return for helping out, even if all they did was re-tweet a message, you know what us pendu's are like.....

Also, Sikh Youth would get involved if your cat went missing, Deepa needs all the positive PR he can get after his sister and him got caught fiddling the books.

Agree...and she turned up herself so she didnt really go 'missing'...but glad shes back home and safe...

Sikhyouthuk have done plenty good seva though.., but kudos to them for standing up against pakis ..they been tackling grooming for years..not saying they perfect tho

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Very interesting. 

If this is the attitudes of your generation and you are in your twenties, I can imagine what the teenagers are like now.

I saw

9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Very interesting. 

If this is the attitudes of your generation and you are in your twenties, I can imagine what the teenagers are like now.

Last year on twitter, i saw 'Singh' has a Joora, 17/18 years old, in relationship with his black gf (light skin girl really pretty like Rihanna look') they'll post pics together with hand over her <banned word filter activated>, tongue kissing videos, licking each other pure tackiness...anyway later on think they'd broken up but the girl said she had a baby she only 17..and its his!! Think now he's cut his hair..

Another typical teen Punjabi munde had packet condoms if his car and showing to his mum and filming her reaction! 

Pure Kaljug

18 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Very interesting. 

My cousin who is in his mid 40s was telling me that back when he was younger Sikh parents really frowned upon their kids having love marriages even if it was with some from the same religion and caste love marriages were still frowned upon, and most parents wouldn't allow love marriages, but look at it now! parents themselves are telling their kids to find someone themselves. Love marriages have become the norm. God knows what the teenagers are getting up to!   During english katha at the gurdwara one of the Singhs said every 10 years there is a big cultural change in our community, i now can see what he meant! 

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

My cousin who is in his mid 40s was telling me that back when he was younger Sikh parents really frowned upon their kids having love marriages even if it was with some from the same religion and caste love marriages were still frowned upon, and most parents wouldn't allow love marriages, but look at it now! parents themselves are telling their kids to find someone themselves. Love marriages have become the norm. God knows what the teenagers are getting up to!   During english katha at the gurdwara one of the Singhs said every 10 years there is a big cultural change in our community, i now can see what he meant! 

Sadly the cultural changes are getting more and more Kalyugi and dark. Hate to see what is in store in the coming decades.