Missing Sikh women in East London - keep eyes open

52 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Same old asian wants a nigger d, I,c, k what new ?

My Punjabi friend his wife's brother has a kid with a black girl, kid was born out of wedlock and he soon broke up with the black girl, he doesn't really spend much time with the kid. My friends wife was telling me how her parents try to talk and have a relationship with the kid but they are proper traditional and speak broken English while the kid is like any other black kid.  Its sad really, when traditional parents end up with kids like that. But my friends wife was saying how her brother was always the odd one out, coconut type. 

19 minutes ago, puzzled said:

My Punjabi friend his wife's brother has a kid with a black girl, kid was born out of wedlock and he soon broke up with the black girl, he doesn't really spend much time with the kid. My friends wife was telling me how her parents try to talk and have a relationship with the kid but they are proper traditional and speak broken English while the kid is like any other black kid.  Its sad really, when traditional parents end up with kids like that. But my friends wife was saying how her brother was always the odd one out, coconut type. 

Its not sad have a mutt if you are desperate   people just use excuses,  sorry for straight to the point attitude.

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Someone where along the way, perhaps around the middle of the previous century onwards, rebellion was normalised as a rite of passage for most youth. It's been fetished and lauded as a positive quality -- something to aspire to by pandering to the belief that originality and intelligence stem from rebelling -- so much so that most youngsters do it unthinkingly as if it's expected of them. Sikhs, being the sheep they are, fall for and embrance these trends with more enthusiasm than other groups. A shallow, base mentality for a shallow and base people.

Yes the post war era is when this took place. Just look at 1950s American culture, Elvis and James Dean.

I'd say the family ballsed it up when it became acceptable in that household for their daughter to wear a skirt that barely covers her groin. But it's not one huge moment that signals a shift; it's an accumulation of many smaller, incremental moments that lead to that big bang, which in this case is the absolute jaloos that's been carried out in the public gaze. 

The sevadaars of Sikh organisations should perform their due diligence before leaping into action on-camera, and lending their support to these families. Even the mere presence of such an organisation implicitly suggests a certain narrative is at play, which in this case has been proven to be untrue.

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Its not sad have a mutt if you are desperate   people just use excuses,  sorry for straight to the point attitude.

No i mean theres nothing wrong with having a black baby if thats what the individual wants, but i mean traditional parents try their best to install culture and traditional values into their kids and hope they will marry som1 from the same background, but when your kid completely go'es against this it must be terrible for those parents, must feel like their whole world slipping through their fingers.