Missing Sikh women in East London - keep eyes open

22 hours ago, puzzled said:

My Punjabi friend his wife's brother has a kid with a black girl, kid was born out of wedlock and he soon broke up with the black girl, he doesn't really spend much time with the kid. My friends wife was telling me how her parents try to talk and have a relationship with the kid but they are proper traditional and speak broken English while the kid is like any other black kid.  Its sad really, when traditional parents end up with kids like that. But my friends wife was saying how her brother was always the odd one out, coconut type. 

Thats really sad. The kid is innocent. The grandparents should have relationship with kid and try to raise him in Sikhi. Know many cases where this happens, where one parent is absent and grown up resenting, rebellious. 

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

People are muddling punjabi issues with sikh issues, this female going missing really wasnt a sikh issue and nothing to do with sikhs! , is she even sikh! No shes punjabi! Why are these issues being dragged into sikh problems is beyond my understanding. 

That's why people like her and the rest whatever they do dating, fcking, breaking up, has got nothing to do with us!! They can do whatever they like! They are just your average punjabis, why link it to sikhs! 

Dragging their issues into sikh problems is dragging extra baggage around that has got nothing to do with us!

I think that attitude is exactly what allowed groomers to do their thing on our community with impunity. Trying to absolve ourselves of any responsibility for the wider community is weak.  It sounds like your definition of Sikh would only cover a miniscule amount of people.

That being said: if the family is Radho Soami, then I'm wondering where they stand? Are they Sikhs? But I guess that's a whole other discussion. 

I don't know what to make of this case here, it seems to swing from tragedy to comedy? God knows what truth there is behind what is being said on social media. I don't know how reliable these things are?   

On 7/4/2020 at 6:54 PM, Premi5 said:

This halloumilife needs to mind her own business and not stick her nose into into it. 

I feel sorry for the parents here. The girl will regret her choice sooner or later. 

sounds like she's the one with a black bf or she's a muslimah ish-stirring

I've heard about this apna in my city who had a baby with a mixed raced woman(black and white ) when both of them were seniors in high school (grade 12) His parents found out and shipped him to Punjab. Don't really have a clue what happened to him, but the baby isn't really living in the best of neighborhoods, probably the worst in the city, and the mom turned to drugs. Really sad situation.   

2 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

I've heard about this apna in my city who had a baby with a mixed raced woman(black and white ) when both of them were seniors in high school (grade 12) His parents found out and shipped him to Punjab. Don't really have a clue what happened to him, but the baby isn't really living in the best of neighborhoods, probably the worst in the city, and the mom turned to drugs. Really sad situation.   

Oh wow so they were 18? Was his parent traditional into Sikhi?

Parents old family friend, his son really smart highly educated, and had high flying job was earning $$$, he'd ended up having baby with European girl. The relationship didn't last for long and was tumultuous for many years. Anyway the grandfather shortly passed away, the grandma, did raise him, sent him private school they're really well off so didn't have to suffer much, but now son in 20's and he's doing pretty well. 

Others i know turned out really bad, due to neglecting the child. 

I think due to the low fertility rate we having, if they're having kids out of wedlock and young..then grandparents should take care of them and raise them as much as they can in Sikhi. If the kids didnt turn to be how they'd expected the grandkids might lol 

The children should never be made to suffer. They're blameless. Yes, in some situations they're used as pawns between the parents and even the state, but if there's none of that going and the father just can't be bothered to maintain a relationship with the kid, then that's just not on. A child needs a father.

10 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Oh wow so they were 18? Was his parent traditional into Sikhi?

Parents old family friend, his son really smart highly educated, and had high flying job was earning $$$, he'd ended up having baby with European girl. The relationship didn't last for long and was tumultuous for many years. Anyway the grandfather shortly passed away, the grandma, did raise him, sent him private school they're really well off so didn't have to suffer much, but now son in 20's and he's doing pretty well. 

Others i know turned out really bad, due to neglecting the child. 

I think due to the low fertility rate we having, if they're having kids out of wedlock and young..then grandparents should take care of them and raise them as much as they can in Sikhi. If the kids didnt turn to be how they'd expected the grandkids might lol 

Both of them were 18. I couldn't tell you about his parents, but just from his actions alone, I'm guessing they weren't into Sikhi like that. I would see her with the baby at the train station and occasionally still do. The parents also probably want nothing to do with the child.  That baby is living in a terrible environment, I actually know her brother. He's out here selling drugs, and doing all the typical street activities. 

11 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Both of them were 18. I couldn't tell you about his parents, but just from his actions alone, I'm guessing they weren't into Sikhi like that. I would see her with the baby at the train station and occasionally still do. The parents also probably want nothing to do with the child.  That baby is living in a terrible environment, I actually know her brother. He's out here selling drugs, and doing all the typical street activities. 

There was one Singh who had a joora,  he had baby with  light skin black girl, really pretty tho, they're both were 17 when she had baby..i think they'd broke up now last time i saw and is mona now 

11 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

There was one Singh who had a joora,  he had baby with  light skin black girl, really pretty tho, they're both were 17 when she had baby..i think they'd broke up now last time i saw and is mona now 

I once knew a guy(a Mona). He got a white girl pregnant. She was a good natured girl and  compared to him she was really much better looking too. She wanted him to marry her, and she would hang around him during her pregnancy with the hope that he would marry her but he never did. Even the guy's father who was an Amritdhari Singh wanted his son to marry the girl since he didn't want his grand child to be born out of wedlock. But his son was a worthless loser.

These are all Nishanis of Kalyug. An increasing number of children will be born out of wedlock as we are seeing in our lifetime. 

21 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

These are all Nishanis of Kalyug. An increasing number of children will be born out of wedlock as we are seeing in our lifetime. 

It really common and been happening for long time. You know how many those Punjabi munde that come here, get European girl pregnant to get citizenship. Where i live, the countless Punjabi munde with European kuriye getting pregnant you see here. They'll have the most ridiculous hairstyle and giant kara. 

Was listening to radio they were having discussion of immigration and some guy goes he's had multiple kids with few polish women, just wants to get visa. They barley speak any good English and some say they'd just want to get passport and don't want do much with kid. Really besharme lot we have become. 

There was one who said he'd married to punjabi girl back India, got work visa came uk, divorced her, found europen girl got preg, had baby, no relationship with polish girl now, and want to apply citizenship and re-marry his 1st wife and bring her to uk!