Missing Sikh women in East London - keep eyes open

38 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

It really common and been happening for long time. You know how many those Punjabi munde that come here, get European girl pregnant to get citizenship. Where i live, the countless Punjabi munde with European kuriye getting pregnant you see here. They'll have the most ridiculous hairstyle and giant kara. 

Was listening to radio they were having discussion of immigration and some guy goes he's had multiple kids with few polish women, just wants to get visa. They barley speak any good English and some say they'd just want to get passport and don't want do much with kid. Really besharme lot we have become. 

It's a shame they're doing this. They don't even think about the children they are bringing in this world who will never see their father. And studies have shown being a fatherless child is not good for the over all development of a child. They carry psychological effects of being fatherless for the rest of their lives.

In the West this became very prevalent since the 1960s. That's when a whole generation of beta males and girls with daddy issues were born. Rise in homosexuality in western men can also be seen from this era. But among apne this seems to have become a problem since 2000. Before that having kids out of wedlock was rarely seen.

I think kids being born out of wedlock is going to be the nxt big thing in the Punjabi community, its only a matter of time, dating and s3x b4 marriage is already accepted in the community, next it will be Punjabi babies being born out of wedlock all over the place, left right center. I reckon give it another 7 years or so. I know of a few Asian females with babies born out of wedlock. 

I know a Pakistani girl who went to the same school as me, i just say the casual "hello" when i see her, nothing else really. But she has a baby with a Indian guy but they are not in a relationship. tbh she seems happy and has her own house! when you see her it does seem all normal! she has tattoo in Hindi on her back. Theres a Punjabi girl who i used to talk to but then i stopped, she has a baby with a Pakistani guy before marriage. She was drunk and partying most the time so the social lot took the boy away because of neglect, but she seems to have gotten her act together and the boy is with her again, she married a illegal immigrant from Punjab last year and it all seems gd! 

Theres a few more around town. But yeah, i think its starting to build pace, i reckon another couple of years and there will be babies all over the place. I think multicultural brown towns in the UK are starting to resemble ghettos, babies out of wedlock will complete the look.

4 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Scary thing is that majority of these people are going to raise the next generation. Those very same values are going to be passed down to their children. A cycle is established. Kaljug is really turning up.  

It is quite something isnt it. Just imagine what these individual teach their kids, I mean it is up to them what they teach their kids, but the whole thing is spiraling more and more into kalyug. 

I know this punjabi lady in our local area and she was telling how she went to her puas daughters wedding in the west Midlands. The female married a Gujarati man so the Gurdwara didnt allow the wedding so they got married in a Ravidassia temple instead. Her father is a amritdhari so he ate roti at the reception party and went home. The party continued, and the bride got so drunk that at the end of the party her husband and brother had to pick her up and carry her into the car! The lady was telling me that the guests were sitting there with there eyes wide open in shock with the bride and grooms antics.she said she never seen anything like that in her life. 

Similar thing happened with one of my cousins in canada. I never went but I watched the wedding film. Both my cousin and his wife were drinking but his wife was getting a bit more and more tipsy as the reception went on. And then she started making suggestive gestures with her hands while dancing, she made her tumb and finger into a circle and started sticking her finger from her other hand in and out of the circle/hole! It was quite a uncomfortable watch especially with my mum and dad watching it with me! ?

At the end of the day everyone can plan their wedding how they want to, ones wedding is a reflection of the individuals. but it does make you wonder how these classy young ladies would raise their own daughters. 

17 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

A girl needs a strong masculine father.

Girls mature quicker than boys and get easily very rebellious in their teenage years.

When they are younger, you know their friends and their friends' parents.

It is when they are in secondary school that it gets very difficult because they make new friends and you have no clue who they are.

With teenage girls, it isn't always the boys you have to be aware of, it is other girls in their peer group.

Seems obvious, doesn't it, but for our guys who consider themselves "smart" and clued up, what you've stated above is a total mystery. Which is why they get frigged over, hoping their kids behave themselves without taking active measures to ensure they behave themselves. But, hey, as long as the money keeps rolling in and the soul-destroying consumerist lifestyle rolls on unabated, then they don't really care... until something bad happens.

39 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

With teenage girls, it isn't always the boys you have to be aware of, it is other girls in their peer group.

That's the main thing that is. It's not the boys you need to worry about but the girls that your daughter talks to. It's their female "friends" that make them into little tarts not the boys. These "friends" are the ones that encourage girls to do all the wrong things and give them "advise" 

So many punjabi parents drop their daughters off at school and make sure no boys are talking to them when in actual reality it's the friends that they should be worrying about! 

That's where it all goes wrong. Iv seen it with my cousins back when I was in school. 

It's not the boys you need to worry about but the girls that your daughter is talking to. 

11 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

It's a shame they're doing this.

It very common esp with those that come from India. Been happening for long time but recent year its taken another level , where they're married back India, come here get girl preg, apply visa so on. 

Just other day went for walk, saw a guy who was really dark skinned like South Indian, wearing a kara and had 2 blonde European girls walking along side him, almost he was holding one hand

Also in Punjab, sleeping around having affairs,  is just has normal like alcohol drugs is over there.