Missing Sikh women in East London - keep eyes open

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

That's the main thing that is. It's not the boys you need to worry about but the girls that your daughter talks to. It's their female "friends" that make them into little tarts not the boys. These "friends" are the ones that encourage girls to do all the wrong things and give them "advise" 

So many punjabi parents drop their daughters off at school and make sure no boys are talking to them when in actual reality it's the friends that they should be worrying about! 

That's where it all goes wrong. Iv seen it with my cousins back when I was in school. 

It's not the boys you need to worry about but the girls that your daughter is talking to. 

Girls even when they are friends are very competitive with each other and they try to take each other down.

They will sabotage. 

There is so much jealousy there and they jostle for attention. 

They bring this behaviour into womanhood. 

52 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Seems obvious, doesn't it, but for our guys who consider themselves "smart" and clued up, what you've stated above is a total mystery. Which is why they get frigged over, hoping their kids behave themselves without taking active measures to ensure they behave themselves. But, hey, as long as the money keeps rolling in and the soul-destroying consumerist lifestyle rolls on unabated, then they don't really care... until something bad happens.

And even then - they just try and mask it up and go on like nothing serious happened. 

Years ago, old job there was a Punjabi lady She had 2 daughters both in teen then like 13 14, but the elder wanted to straighten her hair and became obsessive makeup hair etc, one incident the mum got angry and told her to stop your damaging hair and took straighteners away. Anyway its blew up to point where police socials workers was called, they accused mum being abusive etc..the parents separated, She was told leave, no contact with kids, etc..the father took girls side..the mum went serious depression, she was off work for some time, became ill etc...recently now they're in 20's mature now they apologized to mum and patched it up. Now they living together. But it went on for years and years. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Once girls get to 14/15............Lord save us!!!

You see ones that weren't getting any attention (from boys) and were conservative and even religious, all of a sudden transform, slap on the make up and turn super thirsty. Then (as people are alluding to) girl code kicks in, and when they start meeting horny teenage boys (if you're lucky.....) in the park, their other impressionable friends feel left out, and start tagging along with them. It's like any sort of upbringing they've been given goes straight out the window. People talk about bringing them up this way and that - but from what I've seen this can have absolutely no impact later on in life. Peer pressure and hormones override. 

I've seen conservative mothers in despair, smashing their daughter's mobile phones on the floor (and if girls are kept indoors, nowadays they can virtually slap about on various apps with cams). And let's maybe face some other things, there seems to be an intrinsic obdurate, stubborn streak in a fair few apneean that has them doing what they want, and any attempts to curtail/challenge this, or bring some cognitions towards the stupidity of their actions  results in even more angry resentment, and from what I've seem, the common way they react is to flagrantly amp up the behaviour under question even more, as a direct challenge to those who are trying to protect them (and possibly to hurt them even more?). Girl code dictates that you have to support your friend no matter what, and not make them feel bad by questioning their behaviour, so their friends don't say anything to upset them and hide the truth.  

I think groomers have been acutely aware of these behaviours and have been exploiting them too. That's why they can make girls make false statements on their parents to social services when the parents try and prevent them meeting their abusers.  

And another thing - we often talk about girls from dysfunctional family backgrounds behaving in this way - behaviour which is explainable in psychological terms (attention seeking and seeking affection that wasn't provided by the family) , but what we often ignore is how girls from 'successful' 'respectable' wealthy families are often just as bad. It's like they have some some elevated opinion of themselves and feel above any criticism - and react mentally to anyone challenging their actions - often self-sabotaging to get back at their fams. 

Yeah it's just that age, when your in your teens and 20s, and they are just h0rny! Upbringing in that situations is irrelevant!  It just comes down to the individual and what feels right, some have self respect and they restrain while others become slappers, same with boys. 

I briefly worked in royal mail and there was this paki girl working there and I mostly spoke to her because we were a similar age and she told me she went to a girls school in our area, it's called baylis school, most the girls that go there are from conservative pakistani families because they don't want their daughters talking to boys, and that girl told be how the field in the school used to have holes in the hedge and the girls used to sneak boys in from there! Others used to escape from those gaps in the hedges to meet boys!  And parents were sending them to that school because they don't want their girls talking to boys!

All comes down to who your daughter is friends with, these "friends" encourage the worst behaviour, they the ones that tell them to argue with parents and run away. 

All this has given me flashbacks because my cousin did the exact same thing, it wasnt because of a boy, it's because she was spoilt and when she became a teenager her tantrums and demands got out of hand and she decided to run away. And it was her own "friends" that told her how her parents are "unfair" and that she should run away. I was around 15 years old back then she was younger. I clearly remember her mother crying at our doorstep, I was running around in the local area looking for her, the alley ways, parks, ran back to school at 5pm to check if shes there, got a female friend to go into all the girl toilets to she if shes in there, knocked on her friends house and asked her if she knows where she is. 

When I returned she was standing outside her our house, arms folded, attitude, not even looking at us.

She did this several times through out school.

It all started when one of her "friends" a punjabi girl, ran away because her parents wouldn't let her wear makeup, and then there was a domino effect and they all started running away.

My cousins father told my mum that he doesnt want her back and said that in our family once the women go then we don't take them back. He even went school and told them that the social can have her! It was my mum that literally begged and cried on the phone to him to take her back and said shes only a young girl and that anything could happen to her on the streets. 

Her "friends" then advised her to tell the school her parents are beating her, which was false. 

I even had the hindu head teacher call me over in the playground and ask me if there is any abuse in my family! 

On top of that you had to lie to everyone and make stories up to cover things up. 

She did this several times. 

Anyway shes ok now.

It's the so called "friends" that encourage this behaviour.

Not for I minute did I belive that pardeep woman is "missing"  i'v seen so many of these "missing" cases. 

You don't see boys behaving like this, call me whatever, but girls/women really do play the victim card really well. They know how to use it to their advantage. Especially asian women.

And it really takes the p1ss because there are many poor women out there who actually are victims. And these stupid fake victim cases overshadow the actual victims.