Missing Sikh women in East London - keep eyes open

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

You don't see boys behaving like this, call me whatever, but girls/women really do play the victim card really well. They know how to use it to their advantage. Especially asian women.

And it really takes the p1ss because there are many poor women out there who actually are victims. And these stupid fake victim cases overshadow the actual victims. 

I have been reading up about personality disorders. 

I think there are some serious issues in our community.

I think (my opinion) that there could very well be a higher proportion of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) in our people.

There is a specific type of narcissism called "Covert Narcissism ". When you read about the particular traits in this type of narcissism  you see recognise these traits in our women.

It is quite an eye opener.

54 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think (my opinion) that there could very well be a higher proportion of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) in our people.

There is a specific type of narcissism called "Covert Narcissism ". When you read about the particular traits in this type of narcissism  you see recognise these traits in our women.

I'm glad you've picked up on that I think NPD and sociopathy are more widespread than any society likes to admit. Some don't even know these things exist. 

Like all those grooming paks, they have straight sociopathic traits on top of their pedo/rapist issues.   

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm glad you've picked up on that I think NPD and sociopathy are more widespread than any society likes to admit. Some don't even know these things exist. 

Like all those grooming paks, they have straight sociopathic traits on top of their pedo/rapist issues.   

For a while, I have suspected something not being quite right and you can see some of the signs but you would never realise it could be some kind of pathology. 

I am trying to understand what Sociopathy and psychopathy is, but it is not something I have fully grasped .

One of the major factors that a lot of these pathologies have is a lack of empathy. 

It seems that there is an area of the brain that perhaps people with disorders may not have fully developed. 

Though I suspect that we have barely scratched the surface. At the moment, they have found about 4 types of narcissism, however I think that if there was more effort on psychologically profiling our people there would be probably double or triple the number of types of narcissism. 

I say this because our people are far more complex, sophisticated and psychological depths that the gorah does not.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:59 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

there is an upsurge in the number of narcissitic personality disorders in western hemisphere , fed by the social media trends ...it was only a matter of time .

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

there is an upsurge in the number of narcissitic personality disorders in western hemisphere , fed by the social media trends ...it was only a matter of time .

There is a Clinical Psychologist called Dr Ramani Durvasala and she thinks that personality disorders are a Public Health Issue. 

In her opinion NPD is probably between 1 to 5 percent of the population. Narcissism could make up to 50 percent of the population. 

I discovered that someone closely related to me had Borderline Personality Disorder  (I have heard of this, never knew what it was).

When I go back to my childhood and I look back to all the aunties and uncles into the present day and they tortured their kids.

I suspect Narcissistic traits are very common in our community particularly with our older generation, what they put their children through. 

Which is why there is growing number of 2nd generation and 3rd generation kids born in the UK having therapy and counselling.