Missing Sikh women in East London - keep eyes open

16 minutes ago, puzzled said:

No i mean theres nothing wrong with having a black baby if thats what the individual wants, but i mean traditional parents try their best to install culture and traditional values into their kids and hope they will marry som1 from the same background, but when your kid completely go'es against this it must be terrible for those parents, must feel like their whole world slipping through their 

F.u.c.k a black baby look after your own before others, because how much they want to pretend they are Sikhi they are not, again sorry if I offend, you lot need it, like all the malcom x's , 2pacs give a cuff about u

2 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

<banned word filter activated> a black baby look after your own before others, because how much they want to pretend they are Sikhi they are not, again sorry if I offend you lot need it

Yeah but if you have a black baby it is still your own baby you can't place it at the side and pretend you don't have it. 

I do not know what the real issue was with Pardeep and her family but from a superficial outsider view, there are few things that seem clear to me (at least it is my perception )

She has 2 other sisters. Just looking at video, it seems that she is the prettier one (she looks like the middle child) with a chubby older sister and plain jane younger sister.

Middle children typically are more rebellious and the fact that she is the prettier one probably means she gets more attention.

Her sisters are probably jealous of her. 

So Pardeep probably has a sense of entitlement. 

At 23, as a girl she is at her most prettiest (sexual market peak) and she likely gets a lot of male attention. 

At this age, girls like the "bad boys" and with all the combined factors mentioned above , it must be her parents worst nightmare. 

Her father living in a family full of woman is probably find it hard to be a strong father as he is likely to be under the thumb and cannot stamp his authority. 

It could be very well the case that the parents would try to cash the chips in and get her married off (though I don't think it works these days).

The fear of her parents is that she will be pumped and dumped and become damaged goods and no respectabe bloke will marry her. 

Like a lot of girls this age, she will realise that when she reaches her late twenties and she is not as pretty as she was in the younger days, those guys she didn't find very interesting will suddenly look very interesting. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

No i mean theres nothing wrong with having a black baby if thats what the individual wants, but i mean traditional parents try their best to install culture and traditional values into their kids and hope they will marry som1 from the same background, but when your kid completely go'es against this it must be terrible for those parents, must feel like their whole world slipping through their fingers. 

How common is that though. Kids not turning out exactly like their parents want. 

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

F.u.c.k a black baby look after your own before others, because how much they want to pretend they are Sikhi they are not, again sorry if I offend, you lot need it, like all the malcom x's , 2pacs give a cuff about u

I know Malcolm X came to Smethick to lend support to brown folk (including apnay) when racism was openly hardcore there. So he must have cared a little. 

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'd say the family ballsed it up when it became acceptable in that household for their daughter to wear a skirt that barely covers her groin. 

It's true. And something most Sikh parents ignore because most Sikh parents themselves think it's cool and modernable to dress our children like that. I remember my niece on her first birthday was dressed up like a barbie by her parents. Thats where it starts. 

If I ever had a daughter I wouldn't let her be semi nude like this. And be available for men. 

Sikh parents of girls act like pimp nowadays 

2 hours ago, TuhadaDaas said:

so similarly girls like confident manly men, alot of Singhs are not up to scratch its simple as that.

And why do you think so. 

Vegetarianism ?

10 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

How common is that though. Kids not turning out exactly like their parents want. 

I don't think any kid turns out exactly how their parents want them to be. But some turn out close enough while others the complete opposite. I think the most that parents are asking for these days is for their kids to marry within the religion and that's it!  And then they tell them to move out and get on with their life.