LBT trying to normalize their behaviour within sikhi

45 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Is Amandeep Madra gay?

A while ago he tweeted that he never heard of Sikhi New Year and nanakshahi calendar ....

Just another one of those 'Sikh' posters backed by far-left liberal groups getting some $$$$

I don't know if he's gay or not but one thing I always notice of these orientalist western influenced historians is how they always try to sexualize the matter to the point where it just feels disgusting and wrong.

I remember reading about Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. The writer suggested that just because his daughter was devoted and loyal to her father that means they must have had an incest relationship. 

These Europeans and brown people influenced by them do this with every religious and royal figure trying to paint them as gay, bisexual or indulging in incest. It's almost like they are trying to project on to others their own sexual depravity. Now they are trying to do it with prominent Sikh figures.

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

These Europeans and brown people influenced by them do this with every religious and royal figure trying to paint them as gay, bisexual or indulging in incest. It's almost like they are trying to project on to others their own sexual depravity. Now they are trying to do it with prominent Sikh figures.

Petrol dollars from the gora $$$ they're biggest enemy of Sikh are British........

He's got an OBE too...

16 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

If you're gay you're gay, I don't condone it but whatever, but what I find strange they have to promote it, wear like a badge,  shout from the top of the roof tops. I don't see straight people behave this way, maybe it's all down to being insecure and seeking attention. 

Completely agree with you, when i was in college a good friend of mine told me he was gay i had no issue with it, what i did take issue with was the way he decided to tell me, on a Friday he asked me what i was doing on Saturday, i had nothing planned so we met up in the city centre, we're say there having a coffee, up walk's this other guy, my mate get's up and gives him a hug and introduces him as his boyfriend, i said okay, cool, then he goes off with his boyfriend saying they had made plans leaving me sat there, i met up with him on the Monday back at college and ripped into him, he thought i had "issues" with him coming out as gay, i didn't, i had issues with him wasting my Saturday morning to tell me something he could have just told me at college or over the phone.

I think it's probably an issue with acceptance, people feel the bigger song and dance they make about it the more people will be forced into accepting their lifestyle.

On 7/3/2020 at 2:58 AM, Kau89r8 said:

What baffles me is the amount of Sikhs that supports this BS....and no one to tell them what Gurbani says.

@puzzled   @harditsingh 

Sounds like she is bipolar.  She is using social media to ride the high wave out.  Soon it will flip and the dark and insecure person will come out.   Don't feed the troll and she will have nothing to go on.

45 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Sounds like she is bipolar.  She is using social media to ride the high wave out.  Soon it will flip and the dark and insecure person will come out.   Don't feed the troll and she will have nothing to go on.

Interesting she is throwing up the devil sign of Baphomet

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

Completely agree with you, when i was in college a good friend of mine told me he was gay i had no issue with it, what i did take issue with was the way he decided to tell me, on a Friday he asked me what i was doing on Saturday, i had nothing planned so we met up in the city centre, we're say there having a coffee, up walk's this other guy, my mate get's up and gives him a hug and introduces him as his boyfriend, i said okay, cool, then he goes off with his boyfriend saying they had made plans leaving me sat there, i met up with him on the Monday back at college and ripped into him, he thought i had "issues" with him coming out as gay, i didn't, i had issues with him wasting my Saturday morning to tell me something he could have just told me at college or over the phone.

I think it's probably an issue with acceptance, people feel the bigger song and dance they make about it the more people will be forced into accepting their lifestyle.

Crazy insane, insane crazy, if you ask me, that is just plain rude. Funny how they act like little girls in voice and posture, think it's a mental disorder.