LBT trying to normalize their behaviour within sikhi

19 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What is happening is that gays and lesbians do not want to be associated with the trans people.

They are turning against each other.

Even gays and lesbians cannot stand each other.

Even in Kaljug, Maharaj's hukam reigns supreme. 

He will correct things and the balance will be restored. 

That's how it started off. All these Kalyugi groups Gays, Lesbians, Trans, feminists joined together to destroy the moral and ethical fabric of society. But now that they have largely achieved their goal of dominating society with their sinful ideas they are turning on each other.

Gays and lesbians don't like each other.

Both Gays and lesbians don't like Trans people.

And feminazis don't like trans people since trans are basically men pretending to be women and are beating real women in sports like MMA. Trans athletes are ruining women's sports.

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

That's how it started off. All these Kalyugi groups Gays, Lesbians, Trans, feminists joined together to destroy the moral and ethical fabric of society. But now that they have largely achieved their goal of dominating society with their sinful ideas they are turning on each other.

Gays and lesbians don't like each other.

Both Gays and lesbians don't like Trans people.

And feminazis don't like trans people since trans are basically men pretending to be women and are beating real women in sports like MMA. Trans athletes are ruining women's sports.

First I’ve heard that gays and lesbians do not like each other. Why would they?

agree that trans athletes are ruining women’s sports though 

3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

First I’ve heard that gays and lesbians do not like each other. Why would they?

agree that trans athletes are ruining women’s sports though 

Because gays want to be ladies and lesbians want to be butch, reminds me of cat and that dog from red dwarf lol

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Because gays want to be ladies and lesbians want to be butch, reminds me of cat and that dog from red dwarf lol

Boys from the Dwaarfff..nobody watches that here. I've been watching since it came out. I was fortunate enough to catch an odd episode on pbs and bought them all way back. The uhh...entirety of it is on Dailymotion I've uhh noticed...ahem

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Boys from the Dwaarfff..nobody watches that here. I've been watching since it came out. I was fortunate enough to catch an odd episode on pbs and bought them all way back. The uhh...entirety of it is on Dailymotion I've uhh noticed...ahem

Love old school,  black adder, bottom, red dwarf,  men behaving badly, porridge,  only fools and horses, britas empire etc was a good time back in the days lol

UK "sikhs" can be a different kind of ignorant. The level of colonialism in your way of thinking is astonishing but not a surprise being that you live in the land of sikhi's infiltraters and opressors. But I digress, you guys are nothing more than evangelical Christians with turbans on. You know nothing of the Hindustan that sikhi was founded in. Only the post British India they you are used. But I'll leave u with this. The Oneness is everything and everyone. To express this level of hate and mockery towards people is to express hate and mockery to yourself and the divine. Wake up from your slumber. You have not seen God yet. Your life leaving you very quickly. You dont have much time left. Free yourself from the prison you've built yourself. I wish i was optimistic but Im not. I already know what you will say. I just have  one request. Please Slander me. Please slander my love for the guru. Please slander my experience of life. Please slander me.

with love,

a Fellow Gay Sikh

13 hours ago, puzzled said:

What i don't like about this lgbt business is how they want us to agree with them, if we don't agree with them then we are trans phobic, homophobic and all the rest. So if a 6ft tall bloke with a c0ck wears a dress and puts on a wig and identifies as a woman we all have to agree with him and recognize him as a woman, we basically have to agree with his views and personal choice, if we do not recognize him as a woman we are trans phobic. 

Wheres the so called freedom of speech then?  

It’s the same as gender mix toilets they are making in places going forward. This means women who won’t feel comfortable sharing toilets with men (some due to abusive traumatic past events) now have to, just to make this minority group of people comfortable. 

5 minutes ago, learningkaur said:

It’s the same as gender mix toilets they are making in places going forward. This means women who won’t feel comfortable sharing toilets with men (some due to abusive traumatic past events) now have to, just to make this minority group of people comfortable. 

I worked in retail but like in the warehouse part and the ladies who worked on the shop floor had to let men dressed as women into the female changing rooms! One of my friends worked on the shopfloor and she saw a man with a beard wearing a dress and he wanted to try a dress on and she was so disturbed she rang the manager and asked the manager a man wants to try a dress on in the female changing room and the manager said you have to let him! 

Even men with c0cks who identify as women are sent to female prisons and then they rape the women inmates in there.