LBT trying to normalize their behaviour within sikhi

18 hours ago, Premi5 said:

First I’ve heard that gays and lesbians do not like each other. Why would they?

agree that trans athletes are ruining women’s sports though 

reckon they should be handicapped time wise / weightwise  because they have a definite advantadge  over women .
I agree with Germaine Greer and Posie on the issue of trans women they are not women  and this whole nonsense has been created to overwrite biological women's achievements and remove their safe spaces .

- Every human has their right to live as per their own wishes (karam). 
- Sikhs do not hate anyone whether be it gay, sick, poor, rich, kala, gora, peela, nationality, caste etc etc.
- Sikhs want equal rights for anyone even if it goes against their own personal belief. 

Giving all above reasons - People are taking advantage of us. So read below:

- Sikhs also do not want those who go against Gurbani to represent sikhi
- Sikh also do not want LGTBQ to justify their lifestyle as "allowable per gurbani". 
- Sikh also do not want them to be present at any sikh stage to preach, leadership or any other religious matter (which is same with other religions)

Stop representing sikhism if you do not practice. Any sane person knows that. 

In above case, someone suffers from inferiority complex or any mental issues where she felt the need to occupy the center of attention by target focusing on sikh religion. Yes, waheguru loves everyone but what is your point?  

45 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

lool! Those North American 'Sikhs', most likely from Cali, Sacramento..exactly reason why got rid of twitter and joined this forum like kcmidlands saying..brown twitter destroy your braincells. Prob one of the most vile mouth foaming bs comes from them..Remember when Cop Sandeep was killed, the 'Woke' lot were saying really gross things about him and calling out the Sikhs who were mourning his loss. He did more for Sikhi then these lowlifes will achieve..and fact they couldn't  even have decency keep thoughts to themselves to at least respect his young kids..

No wander those Bay ares Punjabi are being busted as pedos , having kids from wedlock. Seen it all, recent there was girl looks exactly like 'Hard Kaur, but she filming herself, drinking from alcohol bottle, hardly any clothes and listening to Gurbani in the car!! 

I know some Punjabi live in New York, NJ, went to ivy colleges, and good jobs, own  businesses, but ones from there give a bad rep...One Singh was saying its because the fathers busted their a## off, brought land, trucks opened business, whilst mothers raised them 'Westernised' no traditions and they have everything handed to them that fathers worked for, explains their huge egos!

My mum got in touch with cousin after long time who lives Cali and they were saying how they never talk to Punjabi there been living there over 20 years and avoid them all costs. When they were able to afford to move out Punjabi area and live in mostly Chinese neighborhood. Even with few Punjabi living on their street they dont talk to lol. Can understand now lol

Acc to what i have seen is that american sikhs are not too religious if u compare them to uk or canada sikhs. Idk why but it seems like that. Some white sikhs are in chardikala over there. They are like muslims in iran pre 79: wanna be whities and wanna normalize what western culture geenrally normalizes (drinking, hookah, girls) n go to gurudwara for justa matha tek to show tht they are sikhs and then heading up to the local bars.