Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Harditsingh

LBT trying to normalize their behaviour within sikhi

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What is happening is that gays and lesbians do not want to be associated with the trans people.

They are turning against each other.

Even gays and lesbians cannot stand each other.

Even in Kaljug, Maharaj's hukam reigns supreme. 

He will correct things and the balance will be restored. 

That's how it started off. All these Kalyugi groups Gays, Lesbians, Trans, feminists joined together to destroy the moral and ethical fabric of society. But now that they have largely achieved their goal of dominating society with their sinful ideas they are turning on each other.

Gays and lesbians don't like each other.

Both Gays and lesbians don't like Trans people.

And feminazis don't like trans people since trans are basically men pretending to be women and are beating real women in sports like MMA. Trans athletes are ruining women's sports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

That's how it started off. All these Kalyugi groups Gays, Lesbians, Trans, feminists joined together to destroy the moral and ethical fabric of society. But now that they have largely achieved their goal of dominating society with their sinful ideas they are turning on each other.

Gays and lesbians don't like each other.

Both Gays and lesbians don't like Trans people.

And feminazis don't like trans people since trans are basically men pretending to be women and are beating real women in sports like MMA. Trans athletes are ruining women's sports.

First I’ve heard that gays and lesbians do not like each other. Why would they?

agree that trans athletes are ruining women’s sports though 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

First I’ve heard that gays and lesbians do not like each other. Why would they?

agree that trans athletes are ruining women’s sports though 

Because gays want to be ladies and lesbians want to be butch, reminds me of cat and that dog from red dwarf lol

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Because gays want to be ladies and lesbians want to be butch, reminds me of cat and that dog from red dwarf lol

Boys from the Dwaarfff..nobody watches that here. I've been watching since it came out. I was fortunate enough to catch an odd episode on pbs and bought them all way back. The uhh...entirety of it is on Dailymotion I've uhh noticed...ahem

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Boys from the Dwaarfff..nobody watches that here. I've been watching since it came out. I was fortunate enough to catch an odd episode on pbs and bought them all way back. The uhh...entirety of it is on Dailymotion I've uhh noticed...ahem

 

Love old school,  black adder, bottom, red dwarf,  men behaving badly, porridge,  only fools and horses, britas empire etc was a good time back in the days lol

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What i don't like about this lgbt business is how they want us to agree with them, if we don't agree with them then we are trans phobic, homophobic and all the rest. So if a 6ft tall bloke with a c0ck wears a dress and puts on a wig and identifies as a woman we all have to agree with him and recognize him as a woman, we basically have to agree with his views and personal choice, if we do not recognize him as a woman we are trans phobic. 

Wheres the so called freedom of speech then?  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UK "sikhs" can be a different kind of ignorant. The level of colonialism in your way of thinking is astonishing but not a surprise being that you live in the land of sikhi's infiltraters and opressors. But I digress, you guys are nothing more than evangelical Christians with turbans on. You know nothing of the Hindustan that sikhi was founded in. Only the post British India they you are used. But I'll leave u with this. The Oneness is everything and everyone. To express this level of hate and mockery towards people is to express hate and mockery to yourself and the divine. Wake up from your slumber. You have not seen God yet. Your life leaving you very quickly. You dont have much time left. Free yourself from the prison you've built yourself. I wish i was optimistic but Im not. I already know what you will say. I just have  one request. Please Slander me. Please slander my love for the guru. Please slander my experience of life. Please slander me.

with love,

a Fellow Gay Sikh

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

queer sikhs have existed, exist now and will continue to do so. why can’t we accept them as a panth? being gay isn’t a crime and at the heart of sikhism is equality. these are our sons and daughters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, puzzled said:

What i don't like about this lgbt business is how they want us to agree with them, if we don't agree with them then we are trans phobic, homophobic and all the rest. So if a 6ft tall bloke with a c0ck wears a dress and puts on a wig and identifies as a woman we all have to agree with him and recognize him as a woman, we basically have to agree with his views and personal choice, if we do not recognize him as a woman we are trans phobic. 

Wheres the so called freedom of speech then?  

It’s the same as gender mix toilets they are making in places going forward. This means women who won’t feel comfortable sharing toilets with men (some due to abusive traumatic past events) now have to, just to make this minority group of people comfortable. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, learningkaur said:

It’s the same as gender mix toilets they are making in places going forward. This means women who won’t feel comfortable sharing toilets with men (some due to abusive traumatic past events) now have to, just to make this minority group of people comfortable. 
 

I worked in retail but like in the warehouse part and the ladies who worked on the shop floor had to let men dressed as women into the female changing rooms! One of my friends worked on the shopfloor and she saw a man with a beard wearing a dress and he wanted to try a dress on and she was so disturbed she rang the manager and asked the manager a man wants to try a dress on in the female changing room and the manager said you have to let him! 

Even men with c0cks who identify as women are sent to female prisons and then they rape the women inmates in there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Premi5 said:

First I’ve heard that gays and lesbians do not like each other. Why would they?

agree that trans athletes are ruining women’s sports though 

reckon they should be handicapped time wise / weightwise  because they have a definite advantadge  over women .
I agree with Germaine Greer and Posie on the issue of trans women they are not women  and this whole nonsense has been created to overwrite biological women's achievements and remove their safe spaces .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Every human has their right to live as per their own wishes (karam). 
- Sikhs do not hate anyone whether be it gay, sick, poor, rich, kala, gora, peela, nationality, caste etc etc.
- Sikhs want equal rights for anyone even if it goes against their own personal belief. 

Giving all above reasons - People are taking advantage of us. So read below:

- Sikhs also do not want those who go against Gurbani to represent sikhi
- Sikh also do not want LGTBQ to justify their lifestyle as "allowable per gurbani". 
- Sikh also do not want them to be present at any sikh stage to preach, leadership or any other religious matter (which is same with other religions)

Stop representing sikhism if you do not practice. Any sane person knows that. 

In above case, someone suffers from inferiority complex or any mental issues where she felt the need to occupy the center of attention by target focusing on sikh religion. Yes, waheguru loves everyone but what is your point?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

Stop representing sikhism if you do not practice. Any sane person knows that. 

That will be the best thing to happen if it does happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use