Ex Sikh (now muslim) talks about third eye, and naam simran. How this is “wrong”

1Anonymous1

I was just curious on the third eye when I stumbled upon this post. This guy was a Sikh and explains he felt the vibrations in naam simran and how it’s wrong, lol. He’s obviously very mistaken but it’s quite weird to think someone who he explains “felt bliss” during simran seemed it to be a bad thing and changed to Islam.  
it’s the first post that’s the ex Sikh. Read the whole topic posts as he goes deeper into what he experienced. He’s mistaken about yoga and side effects. 

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/misc/comparative-religion/420788-third-eye-pineal-gland?410838-Third-eye-Pineal-gland=

The 100th name of Allah as said by mansur-al-hallaj was "anna" which in arabic means "I am" 

Basically the self is divine , as we say "mann tu jot saroop hai apna mool pachhan"

Mansur-al-hallaj was a really great sufi saint. He once said

I saw my Lord with the eye of the heart
I asked, 'Who are You?'
He replied, 'You'.

He was persecuted by sunni muslim clerics for his statement 'anal haq' (I am truth). Bulleh Shah was another great master. Sufis are the only jewels of islam. But nowadays we have wahhabis and salafi sunnis , many of whom as you already seen troll this forum.

On 7/3/2020 at 6:17 AM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

The 100th name of Allah as said by mansur-al-hallaj was "anna" which in arabic means "I am" 

Basically the self is divine , as we say "mann tu jot saroop hai apna mool pachhan"

I asked, 'Who are You?'
He replied, 'You'.

He was persecuted by sunni muslim clerics for his statement 'anal haq' (I am truth). Bulleh Shah was another great master. Sufis are the only jewels of islam. But nowadays we have wahhabis and salafi sunnis , many of whom as you already seen troll this forum.

That’s the Truth. All in One, One in All. 

On 7/3/2020 at 6:17 AM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I asked, 'Who are You?'
He replied, 'You'.

"The one who you are searching for, is the one who is doing the searching"