Hardeep Kohli stung in MeToo movement

I always found this guy a bit creepy.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/comedy-has-its-metoo-moment-with-claims-of-sex-harassment-ltcp5zdvw?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1593759818

Comedy has its MeToo moment with claims of sex harassment

The Times

The British comedy scene is facing a MeToo scandal with performers accused of sexual harassment and inappropriate behaviour.

An industry organisation said that abusive male comics must be held accountable after dozens of women recounted experiences of degrading treatment.

Some have described being molested before shows and mocked with rape jokes, alleging that misconduct by some prominent acts had been covered up by the comedy establishment.

It's amazing what some semblance of power and profile does to a man who would otherwise be considered a bit unappealing. These people, not just Kohli in particular, but the celebrity fraternity have the gall in grandstanding to the average person about how we should behave and how need to view the world. When the revolution finally arrives, I will relish seeing these so-called stars should be shunned. For too long these less than perfect people overstepped their limits. They need to be corrected, and future societies must realise these types of individuals are not to be aspired to or respected. They are, in essence, no more than whores who will do anything for the highest bidder.

24 minutes ago, puzzled said:

How do you know? i thought he was just a regular Punjabi atheist. 

In a video i saw Bhai Jagraj talking about Radha soamis, and he mentioned he was talking to Kohli on bbc who said hes 'Sikh' but doesn't believe in SGGS Ji..because hes Radha soami, and then Bhai Jagraj told him then he cant be a Sikh. It was some time ago, so could be wrong but pretty sure it was kohli...

i'll find the video 

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

In a video i saw Bhai Jagraj talking about Radha soamis, and he mentioned he was talking to Kohli on bbc who said hes 'Sikh' but doesn't believe in SGGS Ji..because hes Radha soami, and then Bhai Jagraj told him then he cant be a Sikh. It was some time ago, so could be wrong but pretty sure it was kohli...

i'll find the video 

oh yeah i remember now! i think Kholi said something about Sikhs or gave his opinion on Sikh matters and someone from BOS said they had a word with Kholi and asked him if he believed guru granth sahib ji is above everything and he said no, and then they asked him if he keeps his kes and he replied no. But he said he still identifies as Sikh   I don't remember the radha soami part though lol

Kushwant Singh was another man who had creepy vibes, he also was a atheist had his daughter married off to a Hindu and still identified as a Sikh, makes you wonder how many more out there that are not actually Sikh but still identify as Sikh

Capt Amrinder also gives off very strong atheist vibes!