What happens when the world dies

At the end of the world Dharmic traditions believe Kalyug will end and Satyug will start again, not sure if that answers your question? But i think we still are far away from that, I think we have only been in Kalyug for 5000 years or so. So society is going become even more morally corrupt, love/compassion is going to keep on fading, atheism is going to spread more, incest  etc   then Kalki Avtaar is going to take birth and try to restore order. I think Kalki Avtaar or some other Puratan txt mentions a massive war between India and China?   

As for us as individuals, when we die we will get judged. We have two angels Gupt and Chittra recording our good deeds and bad deeds, and when we die and are getting judged they will bear witness. And depending on our actions and Waheguru jis will we will either get punished, sent to hell and then put into 84 lakh joon or be sent to one of the khands/heavenly abodes, but it doesn't stop there. aim is Sachkhand. 

But we are not the only jeevs/beings there is no end to Gods creation, there are worlds upon worlds with beings living on them, beings we can't see, Japji Sahib says to even call these worlds countless is like putting weight on your head, all of these beings will get judged.

Correct me if I'm wrong ?

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

At the end of the world Dharmic traditions believe Kalyug will end and Satyug will start again, not sure if that answers your question? But i think we still are far away from that, I think we have only been in Kalyug for 5000 years or so. So society is going become even more morally corrupt, love/compassion is going to keep on fading, atheism is going to spread more, incest  etc   then Kalki Avtaar is going to take birth and try to restore order. I think Kalki Avtaar or some other Puratan txt mentions a massive war between India and China?   

As for us as individuals, when we die we will get judged. We have two angels Gupt and Chittra recording our good deeds and bad deeds, and when we die and are getting judged they will bear witness. And depending on our actions and Waheguru jis will we will either get punished, sent to hell and then put into 84 lakh joon or be sent to one of the khands/heavenly abodes, but it doesn't stop there. aim is Sachkhand. 

But we are not the only jeevs/beings there is no end to Gods creation, there are worlds upon worlds with beings living on them, beings we can't see, Japji Sahib says to even call these worlds countless is like putting weight on your head, all of these beings will get judged.

Correct me if I'm wrong ?

I feel you veer ji on every level. I just think worlds could end and kalyug could march straight on for other worlds. And unfinished souls go on about kalyuging unless they are blessed with Mukte. Sure could use some Satyug around here, heh. 

On 7/4/2020 at 10:37 PM, Redoptics said:

So I have been meditating,  when the sun runs out of energy, what happens then,

Don’t worry, God will create another sun for us, much more brighter and hotter this time. Everything will be fine again. We will all be out there in it over indulging with sun bathing as usual. God will never ignore his sun lovers ever! The grass will be greener, the sky pure blue, we will be embracing nature, with wind in the trees and the translucent tones of the river’s haphazard melody, burbling and babbling! We will hear the splashing waves of the seas and the oceans with glee, and the cows mooing everywhere. Everything will be back to normal as it should be. It will be perfect.  God will make sure he has another sun ready for us. I am not sure when the wine bars or pubs will open though? Think positive!