Are sikhs a bholi qaum ? .

• The title was changed to Are sikhs a bholi qaum ? .

@MuslimNeighbour mate there are videos of when Annan Rashid is caught in a corner he just shouts and tries to speak louder and calls the person a liar or an Islamaphobe.  Hijab and Ali Dawah have also been disrespectful.  In regards to your point about how people on this forum discuss how to get people attracted to Sikhi; not sure what is wrong with Sikhs discussing this amongst themselves as all faith most likely have this discussion.  Don’t you guys have Dawah siminar and how to get people to come to Islam? Yes you do.  In fact I came across a talk (only heard like the first three mins) it was by a Muslim who stated 75% of new converts to Islam leave the Islam within the first three years; the point of the talk was about new recruits and how to make sure the stay in your system.  Therefore your point about Sikhs discussing with Sikhs about this is of no relevance.  

What would be interesting is that some Sikhs on this forum have asked you questions regarding Islam and verses in the Quran as well hadeeths and the character of your prophet (I believe even on this thread) however, I yet to see your response.  You guys believe in challenging other faiths and you claim anyone can challenge/critique Islam but will never ‘win’.  I would be interested to see your response to all the points and questions made directly to you.  

Have a good day mate ?

6 minutes ago, T_Singh said:

@MuslimNeighbour mate there are videos of when Annan Rashid is caught in a corner he just shouts and tries to speak louder and calls the person a liar or an Islamaphobe.  Hijab and Ali Dawah have also been disrespectful.  In regards to your point about how people on this forum discuss how to get people attracted to Sikhi; not sure what is wrong with Sikhs discussing this amongst themselves as all faith most likely have this discussion.  Don’t you guys have Dawah siminar and how to get people to come to Islam? Yes you do.  In fact I came across a talk (only heard like the first three mins) it was by a Muslim who stated 75% of new converts to Islam leave the Islam within the first three years; the point of the talk was about new recruits and how to make sure the stay in your system.  Therefore your point about Sikhs discussing with Sikhs about this is of no relevance.  

What would be interesting is that some Sikhs on this forum have asked you questions regarding Islam and verses in the Quran as well hadeeths and the character of your prophet (I believe even on this thread) however, I yet to see your response.  You guys believe in challenging other faiths and you claim anyone can challenge/critique Islam but will never ‘win’.  I would be interested to see your response to all the points and questions made directly to you.  

Have a good day mate ?

I already asked her some questions. She's not replying lol.

2 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

There is no correlation between their behaviour at the park and the formal debates to which I linked, literally no reason for you to bring that up other than to dodge my question of where can I see Sikhs doing the equivalent of the videos I linked?

You said "Sikhs do have Inter-Faith dialogue at inter-faith evenings and events.  They happen regular in local boroughs.". I replied "With whom do Sikhs have these interfaith dialogues with and what type of dialogue is this, debate or a happy go lucky discussion with Hindu Dharmic brothers on similarities and brotherhood?" - Still waiting on an answer.

The questions some Sikhs have asked are akin to someone asking a Hindu why they worship cows off the bat and the Hindu rolling their eyes. Those questions have been answered to death, I'm certain those Sikhs have seen answers to those very questions by people of name value from the park but ask it anyway to 'catch' me out hence why I ignore it.

You ignored the following also "Oh and I'd pay good money to see a Gurdwara invite Adnan Rashid to a debate on Islam vs Sikhi/Mughal History of India. You can have 100% of the live audience be Sikhs, just need Adnan and his camera man and it's all good."

Out of the 300+ UK Gurdwaras is there no one capable of a formal debate, is there such a thing as a Sikh scholar?

Dearest  Muslim Neighbour,

When you see their behaviour in the park you can actually see their true colours, why would someone want to debate with persons who are disingenuous, liars, and bullies.  I am sure you are aware of when Hijab started to offer out Sa Ra Garvey to a boxing match because he was but hurt that he could not answer Sa Ra Garveys questions on Islam and that Sa Ra was destroying the Muslim speakers in the park.  

Mr Neighbour, just because inter-faith events between Sikhs and others are not on YouTube (they might be I haven’t checked) doesn’t mean they haven’t happened I am sure you can go a an inter faith events in your local borough (you could even participate if you wish).  Further, just because they haven’t happened in accordance to how your would like them and run with your premise doesn’t count them out.  Who made the Muslims the judge and jury for inter-faith events?

Mate, you are just avoiding the questions you have been asked, that seems to me you are running away.  Come on mate don’t bury your head in the sand, you guys claim so much and ask for challenges and debates at least take the time out and respond to the questions.  You claim they have been dealt with... by whom on the forum have they been dealt with? Or is it that the answers will open a can of worms?  Are the brothers and sisters on this forum satisfied with the answers? They may have follow up questions.

At the end of the day mate, you can follow what you want and if it makes you a better human being and that you can respect all persons regardless of race colour religion - fair play.  However, if you start looking at others below you and have venom for persons belonging to different backgrounds then something is either wrong with your OR the message your following.  A path should make someone more humble and peaceful.

Finally, I am not sure what response you want me to say about the Adnand Rashid comment? Great you would pay to see it.  As mentioned above I have seen his behaviour at the park, I have lost a lot of respect for him.  

Anyway me old China, have a good day or night or afternoon.  

Looking forward to all the answers about Islam, Hadiths and the character of Muhammed that my brothers and sisters have put to you; they would be a good read.  

Take care of yourself and each other (take from the Jerry Springer show from the 1990s.... Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!)