Are sikhs a bholi qaum ? .

28 minutes ago, T_Singh said:

Sikhs do have Inter-Faith dialogue at inter-faith evenings and events.  They happen regular in local boroughs.  What I have noticed you have mentioned Sikhs don’t come to Speakers Corner and discuss Sikhi at this particular location.  My friend, have you seen what goes on there? over the years it has become chaos and many people just want to argue rather than discuss.  I can see maybe why you feel so confident about this place when it’s about 70% Muslims that are there, and among them are which are just looking for fights.  Shias have been chased out of the park as well as non-Muslims that critique Islam; I have even seen ganging up and hitting of people the critique Islam or question your prophet.  I personally don’t think SC is a decent place to discuss anything!  The irony is this: you put out a challenge for anyone to challenge Islam however when one does; when one critiques Islam then you throw the toys out of the pram and cry ‘Islamphobe’ or become immature and make personal derogatory comments and or become violent.  I have seen this time and time again even by some of the known speaker of Islam at the park.  

All the best mate.

Mmm. Gotta love the truth when you hear it. 

7 hours ago, T_Singh said:

Sikhs do have Inter-Faith dialogue at inter-faith evenings and events.  They happen regular in local boroughs.  What I have noticed you have mentioned Sikhs don’t come to Speakers Corner and discuss Sikhi at this particular location.  My friend, have you seen what goes on there? over the years it has become chaos and many people just want to argue rather than discuss.  I can see maybe why you feel so confident about this place when it’s about 70% Muslims that are there, and among them are which are just looking for fights.  Shias have been chased out of the park as well as non-Muslims that critique Islam; I have even seen ganging up and hitting of people the critique Islam or question your prophet.  I personally don’t think SC is a decent place to discuss anything!  The irony is this: you put out a challenge for anyone to challenge Islam however when one does; when one critiques Islam then you throw the toys out of the pram and cry ‘Islamphobe’ or become immature and make personal derogatory comments and or become violent.  I have seen this time and time again even by some of the known speaker of Islam at the park.  

All the best mate.

Please ignore these trolls brothers.

Why debate with a religion which has only spread by sword till now, destroyed valuable civilizations in its path and is a curse on humanity. ! 

I slam (pun intended ?a religion which has no added value or depth or philosophy in it, has the potential to turn ordinary minds into pedophiles and violent extremists, and is only surface deep limited to wuzu, salah, khatna, sunnah , saum , hajj and other kind of outwardly rituals with no meaning towards internal state.

And whenever there's some deep sufi mystic in islam like Mansur al hallaj , he's executed by ummah e rasool itself. Masha'allah. 

Astaghfirullah , these haraam sufis do bid'ah in name of deen . 

If the cat and dog are made to hate each other, then the mouse is safe.

That's a well-known quote from Jewish Rabbi Bronstein. 

Could you ever imagine Sikhs devising such a methodology for their own preservation? Pitting two separate groups against each other so that neither of them have the time or the inclination to direct their attention to the third party lurking nearby that's actually fomenting the unrest. It's genius.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

If the cat and dog are made to hate each other, then the mouse is safe.

That's a well-known quote from Jewish Rabbi Bronstein. 

Could you ever imagine Sikhs devising such a methodology for their own preservation? Pitting two separate groups against each other so that neither of them have the time or the inclination to direct their attention to the third party lurking nearby that's actually fomenting the unrest. It's genius.

Who go far , look at hindus for instance.

Tricked sikhs with false hopes and sweet words, and landed us in the mess which still haunts us to this day . And god knows when the issues of lost sovereignty will end. I reckon not without a WW3 that reshuffles everything ! 

47 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Who go far , look at hindus for instance.

It's actually a lot more of a pertinent strategy for a minority group (surrounded by larger, more powerful entities) who neither has the numbers nor the reach to physically affect matters against its more imposing competitors.

The Hindus are a majority; for them it's just state-craft when directed against Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, etc. The true problem for them is Islam. If Sikhs behaved and conducted themselves with Jewish tenacity as exemplified by the rabbi's quote, we'd make it our policy to pit Hindus against the Muslims in India. The ensuing chaos would clear a path for us to conduct our own actions that will benefit our cause. But that'll never happen. Have you seen our religious and political leadership? Rowdy, corrupt old men who can barely see into the end of the next week nevermind 10 or 20 years into the future.

I think that's what Maskin Ji meant when he referred to us a bholi quom. I'd go as far to say it's bholi, with a dash of stupidity and cowardice.

Our religious ethos is also a factor. Behaving with honour and integrity is central to our philosophy. Unfortunately, we seem to develop a spiritual conscience when dealing with our enemy, but nothing of the sort amongst ourselves. Are we afraid of the outsider but intolerant of our own?

• The title was changed to Are sikhs a bholi qaum ? .