Dangerous Rise in HIV AIDs in Punjab

Kau89r8

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why are you shouting?

Also, what does female foeticide have to do with buggery? I never knew developing homosexual inclinations was a choice when women are thin on the ground.

As someone who struggled with homosexual inclinations all my life, trust me its not a choice. Chaam chrick is bullsh**tting lol . Even after marriage and a son , its not like my inclinations have disappeared miraculously. I just choose not to act on it. 

And I have spent a lot of my childhood and early teenager years with mostly females around . It doesn't matter. 

And your comment about the good aids vs bad aids is in pathetically poor taste. I knew you were perhaps being sarcastic , but for someone who is a mature voice in this forum, its unbecoming for you . 

6 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

And your comment about the good aids vs bad aids is in pathetically poor taste. I knew you were perhaps being sarcastic , but for someone who is a mature voice in this forum, its unbecoming for you . 

I know, I know, but it's quite a famous quote from a comedy show that I'm a huge fan of. The presenter in the sketch thinks that Good AIDS is stuff where transmission occurs during drug taking or a botched blood transfusion, whereas Bad AIDS occurs from gay sex. 

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I know, I know, but it's quite a famous quote from a comedy show that I'm a huge fan of. The presenter in the sketch thinks that Good AIDS is stuff where transmission occurs during drug taking or a botched blood transfusion, whereas Bad AIDS occurs from gay sex. 

I can understand.

Back in days of struggle with my sexuality , I would often ask "why do straight people, including youngsters, are okay with getting high on booze and smoke, but homosexuality is such a stigma and taboo topic"

never made sense to me. The drugs issue ruins families and is something that should be stigmatized, not homosexuality 

EDIT --

don't stigmatize drugs either, but treat it is a problem with the proverbial "love the sinner, hate the sin" 

Is all this stuff a punishment from God for all the sexual sins? Fornication, adultry etc 

I mean during our grandparents time and beyond that people were punished by the community and religious leaders etc    now that kind of authority doesnt exist, perhaps all these disease is Gods way of punishing.