Guest daas guest singh

Guest daas guest singh
On 7/8/2020 at 3:30 PM, puzzled said:

Look i have nothing against Gays, guest daas singh, i really don't. No one ever should feel pushed aside or singled out, BUT, what I and many others are against is when Gays or whoever else want to change Sikh Rehit and Maryada to suit YOUR lifestyle. Anand Karaj is only for a Sikh man and woman and has always only been for a Sikh man and woman. As the man of the house the Singh leads the way and the wife follows holding onto his palla. At the end of the Anand Karaj the the brides family bid her farewell and the Singh and his family take her home and they begin a new chapter in their life making Sikhi the foundation of their marriage, this is how our Gurus got married and how Sikhs got married for centuries.

*DELETED* - IP address is not valid. 

Guest daas guest singh
On 7/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, Jonny101 said:

f thinking what prevents one to say pedophilia, incest relations, zoophilia, necophilia and other weird paraphilia are also not hukm that some people are supposedly born with. You can then justify any and all weirdness and paaps under the garb of Hukm. 

who sez that

And i didnt use the colonialisation points by the way i quoted them from the main thread for my reply,it by @BlessedToBeGay and i kinda agree with that too tho and about the jathebandi not legalizing this stuff,firstly bcos there has never been need to formally clarify or legalize on this topic ji,cos it was always hukam.and there are refrences to the *DELETED* (i forget the particular *DELETED*) and DELETED so umm see for ur self

Admin Note: NOT NOT POST such things if you cannot post the exact wordings. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Singhab
On 7/9/2020 at 3:17 AM, Guest daas guest singh said:

who sez that

And i didnt use the colonialisation points by the way i quoted them from the main thread for my reply,it by @BlessedToBeGay and i kinda agree with that too tho and about the jathebandi not legalizing this stuff,firstly bcos there has never been need to formally clarify or legalize on this topic ji,cos it was always hukam.and there are refrences to the *DELETED* (i forget the particular *DELETED*) and DELETED so umm see for ur self

Admin Note: NOT NOT POST such things if you cannot post the exact wordings. 

who ‘sez’ that?

I’m gonna assume you mean ‘who says that’.

in which case he says that? And everyone who agrees with him including me.

Being gay is following your desires. People marry to start a family, forget being straight even for a few minutes. We aren’t here to follow our desires. Being gay is just another obstacle to overcome.

Here is a ted Talk from back in 2018 there this Lady talking about how Pedophilia is just like being gay. LOL I thought I would share this with everyone. She is trying to justify pedos lifestyle saying that is how they feel inside.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:13 AM, Guest Singhab said:

who ‘sez’ that?

I’m gonna assume you mean ‘who says that’.

in which case he says that? And everyone who agrees with him including me.

Being gay is following your desires. People marry to start a family, forget being straight even for a few minutes. We aren’t here to follow our desires. Being gay is just another obstacle to overcome.

I agree. 

And as most sikhs had arranged marriages in the past. One can not say they got married due to lust.

And even now, most orthodox sikhs continue to practice arranged marriages. 

So no Sikh was choosing their partner or using desire to do so. 

Therefore, gay sikhs have no right to anand karaj. 

But they are welcome as celibates or family men in sikhi. 

Which are the only  2 choices available to other sikhs as well. 

11 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

And even now, most orthodox sikhs continue to practice arranged marriages. 

Arrange marriages have a much lower divorce rate. 

But people these days are acting like arrange marrige is forced marrige.

12 hours ago, Kaurr said:

Arrange marriages have a much lower divorce rate. 

But people these days are acting like arrange marrige is forced marrige.

Thats the long age old "west is best" while everything else is backwards, barbaric and outdated narrative that the western media has been pushing for a very long time. Their fav story for dramas is normally a ethnic woman who finds "freedom" once she meets white friends and a white boyfriend. 

Watched a drama in netflix a few months back set in the orthodox Jewish community in Brooklyn and once again its about a young woman who escapes the community and a white guy comes to the rescue, gives her freedom and becomes her boyfriend. Once again ethnic community are the backwards people, while the white west is the way to freedom, the beacon of morality and virtue.

Well if that's the case then why is domestic violence so high in the White community?  depression, suicide, kids in care homes, divorce, unfaithful partners, kids by different men etc  why does all this exist in high numbers in the west then? if they have the right way, if they have created the right model of family, society and community then why does all that exist in their people?  Even their 4th marriage goes down the toilet and ends up in divorce.

Its a narrative that West media loves pushing.

Nothing against White people, people can date and marry whoever they like but this constant telling that our ways are backwards and wrong while their way is the progressive way is very annoying, You just need to look at the news and take a good look around and see what good their way has done! its a mess!  Domestic violence since lock down has reached new heights. 

People from ethnic communities that don't think for themselves, have a sponge for a brain, they normally let media think for them and let media set the standards. they let media tell them whats right and whats wrong, Ethnic people who actually think for themselves and don't let the media brainwash them and mold their thought they don't fall for that Western media propaganda BS 

Western society is so cold, lonely and soulless, everyone is self centered.  There is no such think as community.