Safiyya Shaikh sentenced 14 years for planning to blow up St Paul's Cathedral.

puzzled

35 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Grow up around them, and these things won't remotely surprise you. 

While you are right about Muslims being Muslims sometimes you give benefit of doubt. These aren't even some backward stone aged Pathans from Afghanistan. These narrow minded views are from modern educated Pakistanis.

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Maybe that's what they rely on?

Like we gave them benefit of doubt supporting Kashmir and CAA protests lol 

When the Syrian civil war started, back in uni bunch off  went off to fight in Syria. Remember this guy telling me your mistaken about isis, brainwashed by the 'media' and not seeing the other side of them lol Whether they joined isis or rebel fighters no idea ..One was telling me where he lives in London, it center of these Sunni wahabbists those follow anjum chowdary, and he knew one that went off Syria 2 years later he managed to come back to UK even thou he was banned and back to his old job working as telemarketer

My sister was saying one her classmates ran away to syria and became a wife to these fighters

Back in school these Pakis would make constantly tongue and cheek remarks and say things like, 'oii Seeenghh' ,Hairy,  kaffirs, inshallah uk will be under the one ummrah ' 

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

While you are right about Muslims being Muslims sometimes you give benefit of doubt. These aren't even some backward stone aged Pathans from Afghanistan. These narrow minded views are from modern educated Pakistanis.

Pls dont be so naive. 

Would you give Hindus benefit doubt ? Prob Not..and neither we should with Muslims.. We saw what happens with supporting them Kashmir and CAA protests.

47 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Like we gave them benefit of doubt supporting Kashmir and CAA protests lol 

When the Syrian civil war started, back in uni bunch off  went off to fight in Syria. Remember this guy telling me your mistaken about isis, brainwashed by the 'media' and not seeing the other side of them lol Whether they joined isis or rebel fighters no idea ..One was telling me where he lives in London, it center of these Sunni wahabbists those follow anjum chowdary, and he knew one that went off Syria 2 years later he managed to come back to UK even thou he was banned and back to his old job working as telemarketer

My sister was saying one her classmates ran away to syria and became a wife to these fighters

Back in school these Pakis would make constantly tongue and cheek remarks and say things like, 'oii Seeenghh' ,Hairy,  kaffirs, inshallah uk will be under the one ummrah ' 

Blokes from my ends were going off to fight in jihads all the way back in the late 80s/early 90s.  

26 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

It seems like UK is way more hardcore compared to Canada. Muslims out here don't really do all of the extra bakwas you got in the UK. They usually keep to themselves.

Islamification on Canada is happening. Canada will be the next UK. Canadistan. There's been cases of grooming out there, and that video of the 98 baba being force to convert islam was from Toronto..Cousin Canada was saying back in 80's 90's there was rivalry between the Muslims and Sikhs beef, but they formed Sikh groups and took care of it.

Surrey bc, increase of Somalian gangs now lol. Give it couple years then you'll understand what UK Sikhs been going thru lol

29 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

It seems like UK is way more hardcore compared to Canada. Muslims out here don't really do all of the extra bakwas you got in the UK. They usually keep to themselves.

The government is allowing it to happen for whatever reason, don't know why, It seems like a trap though and whatever it is the Muslims are walking straight into it. Europe for long had used Christianity for political reasons, for centuries actually, they even conquered countries in the name of Christianity. Think Muslims are being used for political reasons. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Blokes from my ends were going off to fight in jihads all the way back in the late 80s/early 90s.  

I still remember this, late 90's we were in a market, and my dad called mum over to see this. It was a lady dressed in full black niqab head to toe covered. Remember we were staring at her and she was staring back good few mins.. This was how 'Shocking' it was too see that in UK then loool

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

In our school we used to have bibles in our RE classroom and the paki kids had ripped the pages, did drawing of male genitals on the pages, drew the Pakistani flag on them and wrote swear words. 

You really do become aware of the hate that these kids are taught at home and in the mosques from a young age when you go to school with them. 

Did you have any exp with them when ind vs pak cricket ? Still remember when i was 8/9 they're saying all insults names calling...

Secondary school they'll come with flags wrapped all over themselves, 'Inshallah we'll beat you kaffirs etc'...super aggressive like their about jihad and all over cricket match and those independent days India and Pakistan