Safiyya Shaikh sentenced 14 years for planning to blow up St Paul's Cathedral.

puzzled

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

On that very day, I also remember very well a huge big fat Punjabi girl pinning me against the wall and scratching the hell out me because i called her FAT   ?      i was going out with her cousin lol!      that girl was enormous!  my neck had scratch marks and blood!   never call a fat girl fat!  once you're in her clutches, wedged between the wall and her belly  its quite a task freeing your skinny self from it!!  

hahaha you're lucky she didn't manage to suck you in lool

On 7/8/2020 at 12:44 PM, dharamyudh said:

It seems like UK is way more hardcore compared to Canada. Muslims out here don't really do all of the extra bakwas you got in the UK. They usually keep to themselves.

bro i am from canada and ive heard some messed up stories happening about these guys picking on sikhs and selling them drugs this is not happening in all of canada especially not bc or brampton but it is slowly happening in other areas like AB, and toronto in SASK they r actually ''grooming'' native girls and a gang of  usual suspect had been recently charged with trafficking under age girls from victoria to the praries