Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Safiyya Shaikh sentenced 14 years for planning to blow up St Paul's Cathedral.

She was planning to blow up St Paul's Cathedral, London. Got sentenced for 14 years. 

23 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What a daft cow? And brainwashed in Hayes!!! What I used to think was a Sikh stronghold!!!

I read an article about her. Her neighbors were Muslims and "friendly" , so she converted under their influence. Her family are Christians and they did not approve of her conversion so she became isolated and then started spreading more time at the Mosque, and i guess that was the beginning of her radicalization and becoming a monster.  

Imagine all the worshipers and tourists that would of died in that place. 

with dangerous b1tches like her they should lock her up and throw the key away. 

8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

They should make all our sl@gs watch that video. lol

haha nah should be the ones who think 'HuManiTy fiRst' and 'AlL relIgionS are EqUual' 

So should the ones who fast with solidarity with their muslim brothers and give iftar dinners at Gurudwaras...

Did you watch the  video above of that kid ..scary 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, puzzled said:

Her family are Christians and they did not approve of her conversion so she became isolated a

I bet you that isn't true. I bet you that religion played little to no part in their life. 

7 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

I saw that in the news, poor family  really sad. I think a lot of Sindhi Sikhs are Hindu converts.

Sindh province is notorious for the kidnapping of non muslim females and government is not doing anything. The situation of Hindu women in Sindh is so bad. 

43 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I bet you that isn't true. I bet you that religion played little to no part in their life. 

True, most Christians in this country are not Christians lol 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Sullay being sullay. lol

True but still. How does a Pakistani in this day and age with a sense of sanity support this much hatred. I mean we don't agree with idol worship but certainly we wouldn't deny Hindus the right of building a Mandir.